  *95145 (-10)
  Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?

Which direction does the green "heel" go on yours? Does it "point" downwards or rearwards? Mine had been downward-pointing, which I thought odd but that's the way I read the directions. Topple-city. I changed it to point rearward and now he's fairly (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6746 & 6706 sighted at KB Toys

My wife, a preschool teacher, had gotten a mall gift certificate for Christmas, and was in search of Adventurers; normally I avoid KB like the plague. I just came across those two, realized they looked a bit old, and figured I'd see if anyone wanted (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.western)

  FS or FT Pieces For Buildings

I have these pieces that should interest those of you who build your own buildings. Take a look. (URL) can send you a short want list. (Thanks to Tom and Mike) I also have some red slopes in small quantities. Jerry Hill ghill@execpc.com (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: Black train doors for green

Hi. I have a couple of pairs of black train doors I'd like to trade for green train doors (if you have green train doors to trade but aren't looking for black ones, ask too--I hopefully can find something else you're after). I'll also consider (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

The cowboy hat showed up in 1979-80 in the Exxon gas station (URL) Möller wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

(...) Presumably not, since "lego" isn't included in the domain name. (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Lego-izing the Handyboard.

I've mentioned this subject before here, but I never really got an answer that made much sense... Has anybody ever tried building a reasonable "LEGO-ish" container for the Handyboard? Ideally, that would be a sturdy enclosure that still provides (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  deals at mosespa.com on SW sets

Check out www.mosespa.com for some pretty good deals on some EP1 sets. This is the URL for the Lego page, but you might have to negociate the web site to get to it: (URL) quite the 75% off sale at Target, but if you missed that sale like I did, here (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: missing boba fett

(...) I have only had one set ever with a missing piece. It was a 6614 Launch Evac I. The piece was one of the white frames for the grey roll-up doors. I simply returned the set to the TRU, and they opened up a second set right there to find the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) My dad and I have both been using that word for years :) -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact