  *94885 (-10)
  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) That's interesting; I hadn't heard that previously. (...) What people generally regard as frivolous, I think, is the fact that she held the coffee between her legs--do I recall correctly? To many people's view this seems to be simply asking (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Film Festival (Was: Re: Two new LEGO pages)

We need to have it at the same time as a 'real-life' film festival that has a name which can be 'punned' with a Lego term. Many thanks, Nick Allan ======== Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change. Richard Franks (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  batterie nicd

Grazie amici mi avete commosso con il vostro interesse per le mie batterie ... pero' non so se potro' accontentarvi portandovele domenica perche' quei birichini della Sanyo Italia mi hanno giusto oggi la consegna del mio ultimo ordine entro la (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) The you have a legal case - but by the time all is said and done, it won't have been worth it. Don't ask for a refund: demand the item back. Be prepared with a police report. If they won't budge, my advice is to move on. It's a minor item. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Using a 293B/293D combination

The HB FAQ mentions using the LM293B and LM293D chips in parallel (e.g., one L293D and one L293B) to gain increased current-carrying capability. My question is, if I do this am I losing the function of the spike-protecting diodes on the motor (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) I am glad to hear that, as I thought the dumbass spilt it on herself, but it was still "frivolous" regardless of how much she got. She should have been jailed for wasting court time and required to pay all of McDonalds' legal fees. Timbo (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Jan/Feb Mania

I got the most recent Mania magazine today. The cover theme is Artic. It also has a little story on Knight's Kingdom and a little information on the 1st annual LEGO club national convention this summer. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: directly from NY ....

(...) Sì. Però è molto più efficiente, perché finché non slitta non hai perdita di potenza, mentre con le puleggie ne hai sempre. Con le puleggie, d'altra parte, puoi realizzare rapporti di riduzione notevoli senza costruire "treni" di ingranaggi a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) Most stores are pretty flexible on returns because many people want to be able to return gifts. How do you propose that be allowed? The illegality of buying stolen goods is an interesting one. If it is clear that the goods are stolen, I can (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:FoCFKn.FLt@lugnet.com... (...) spilling (...) would (...) I am tired of hearing about that coffee incident being a frivolous lawsuit. The lady got $300,000 which was later reduced to $100,000 in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact