  *94225 (-20)
  Re: 4x2ReVu: 7141 Naboo Fighter

(...) ITYM "ghostwritten by Alan Dean Foster". HTH. HAND. J (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Meeting

Monday works for me. Keep me posted! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) A. Reynolds wrote in message ... (...) it (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

Tony Priestman wrote (...) so--for a long time the British and Dutch companies were arch-rivals (...) another reason why the Brickish navy isn't too bothered :-) Mmmm, wasn't particularly paying attention myself. Did you know that when at 2am the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

(...) Ah, excellent, thank you. I have to chuckle a little bit though since I got two lego memberships for our family, one for me and one for my daughter. I put her age at 2, so I would have thought they would have sent us the pre- school (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

I like this idea... One way that LEGO could do this sort of thing without worrying about how well a set would go over with the public is this: Literally make them "Collector's Sets", that is, make a prototype, then advertise it, but don't make the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Deals at Mall of America

This is my first post and after reading about deals at Walmart and Target thought it would be a good time to post something. About a week ago I made a visit to the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America in the Twin Cities and discovered (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: part 2951, more questions, nearly done

(...) I think that would be perfectly ok. At least as long as you do the same thing with discs that connect to either end of the cylinder. (I hope you understand what I mean by this. If not, ask more!) Of course, with this approach, there may be a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

From : (URL) addition to the fact that Urns of the other peoples' images are always subject to change at any time without notice, it's really unethical to link directly to other peoples' images without their permission, since they are stuck with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Treasure Trove

Just yesterday whilst perusing my local trading post newspaper I came across two lego sets, a 6270 Forbidden Island and a 6267 Lagoon Lock Up, at $28 each (thats around $18 US). So not being one to pass up what i thought was a bargain I rang the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLCs stance on stop-motion films?

(...) That case was slightly different, since the LEGO came from the company, under one of the art programs (where Lego gives Lego to artists to build things...) James P (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: part 2951 [Off topic word usage]

John Jensen write... (...) <Warning Type=Nitpick> I believe the word for 16 is Hex, thus a 16 edged (star?) would be named a Hexagon. Just thought I'd give you a name to use. Fredrik is much better in explaining what you asked for so I'll leave it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

Hi, I am new to RCX coding, and Legos, but I an a professional Developer for Windows (9x & NT). I was thinking about puting together a small IDE. Off the top my head, it whould include project management (Keep track of files in a program), Syntax (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) One of the reasons was that many Ebay auctions connected to the pictures on Lugnet, making Lugnet to pay for other people's profit, without getting anything in return. Todd has written a more extensive message about this, about half a year (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) it (...) If you're running windows 95 or higher, you can rotate the image in Paint and cut out the part of the image you want. Then set image attributes to be 1x1 pixels and paste the image. When asked if you want to enlarge the bitmap, click (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

I have a used one which is taking up a lot of space. If anybody wants it, just make a decent offer. I'm willing to sell it at a knock down price to get it out of the house. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) Is there a reason for this? Scott A (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P.S.

(...) ano, cetl jsem ze cikani chodi do zakladni skoly. Taky jsem cetl story o jedny rodine ktery opustili ceskou republiku kvuli diskriminaci a sli do nemecka. Tam cekali rok o azyl ale nedali jim to. Pak sli do rakouska a nedali jim to ani tam. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

(...) I haven't seen any around for a while either, mind you I don't recall seeing last years big-box adventurers set in shelves in Scotland, so I dunno! Maybe they've been ware-housed, or they were just too cool and sold out - shame! Richard (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Jsou tu 2 lidi

(...) Tady kdyz te chytej ozratyho tak te nechaj hopsat na jedny noze, chodit na plny care a rict abecedu pozpatku coz mnoho lidi neumi ani kdyz jsou sober (teda neozraty). :))) (...) vsechno (...) Tohle (...) Cool hehe :) A ma taky rada lego? Tedy (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Mindstorms a LEGOvy hry

(...) Hehe! Nejhorsi je kdyz nejaky program pocita financni castku podle data. Ztratili lidi kvuli tomu penize? Tady byli dokonce nejaci lidi ktery dali do novin inzeraty ze "podrzi vase penize jako banka pres Y2K". Nejaci lidi se na to nachytali a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact