 General / 13581
13580  |  13582
Subject:
Treasure Trove
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:17:11 GMT

Just yesterday whilst perusing my local trading post newspaper I came across
two lego sets, a 6270 Forbidden Island and a 6267 Lagoon Lock Up, at $28 each
(thats around $18 US). So not being one to pass up what i thought was a
bargain I rang the number and the lady on the other end of the phone explained
to me that she also had three large castle sets that she was willing to sell,
(apparently they were her son's)one of the sets sounds very much like either a
6085 Black Monarchs Castle or a 6086 Black Knights castle, she went on to
inform me that in total there were around 6 various plates, 2 of which were
very large, 2 which had slopes and two smaller ones that were join with some
kind of hinge, there were 24 men each with various (this is how she put it)
implements of destruction and 10 horses. How much altogether you as?  A measly
$120 aus ($78US). Truly a Lego Treasure Trove if ever i saw one!   Richard