 General / 13582
Re: Treasure Trove
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:26:15 GMT

Richard Schuit wrote in message ...
Just yesterday whilst perusing my local trading post newspaper I came • across
two lego sets, a 6270 Forbidden Island and a 6267 Lagoon Lock Up, at $28 • each
(thats around $18 US). So not being one to pass up what I thought was a
bargain I rang the number and the lady on the other end of the phone • explained
to me that she also had three large castle sets that she was willing to • sell,
(apparently they were her son's)one of the sets sounds very much like • either a
6085 Black Monarchs Castle or a 6086 Black Knights castle, she went on to
inform me that in total there were around 6 various plates, 2 of which were
very large, 2 which had slopes and two smaller ones that were join with • some
kind of hinge, there were 24 men each with various (this is how she put it)
implements of destruction and 10 horses. How much altogether you as?  A • measly
$120 aus ($78US). Truly a Lego Treasure Trove if ever I saw one!   Richard

Well done, Richard!  The Lego gods were smiling on you!

--
   Have fun!
   John