  *94212 (-20)
  Re: part 2951 [Off topic word usage]

John Jensen write... (...) <Warning Type=Nitpick> I believe the word for 16 is Hex, thus a 16 edged (star?) would be named a Hexagon. Just thought I'd give you a name to use. Fredrik is much better in explaining what you asked for so I'll leave it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

Hi, I am new to RCX coding, and Legos, but I an a professional Developer for Windows (9x & NT). I was thinking about puting together a small IDE. Off the top my head, it whould include project management (Keep track of files in a program), Syntax (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) One of the reasons was that many Ebay auctions connected to the pictures on Lugnet, making Lugnet to pay for other people's profit, without getting anything in return. Todd has written a more extensive message about this, about half a year (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) it (...) If you're running windows 95 or higher, you can rotate the image in Paint and cut out the part of the image you want. Then set image attributes to be 1x1 pixels and paste the image. When asked if you want to enlarge the bitmap, click (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

I have a used one which is taking up a lot of space. If anybody wants it, just make a decent offer. I'm willing to sell it at a knock down price to get it out of the house. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) Is there a reason for this? Scott A (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P.S.

(...) ano, cetl jsem ze cikani chodi do zakladni skoly. Taky jsem cetl story o jedny rodine ktery opustili ceskou republiku kvuli diskriminaci a sli do nemecka. Tam cekali rok o azyl ale nedali jim to. Pak sli do rakouska a nedali jim to ani tam. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

(...) I haven't seen any around for a while either, mind you I don't recall seeing last years big-box adventurers set in shelves in Scotland, so I dunno! Maybe they've been ware-housed, or they were just too cool and sold out - shame! Richard (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Jsou tu 2 lidi

(...) Tady kdyz te chytej ozratyho tak te nechaj hopsat na jedny noze, chodit na plny care a rict abecedu pozpatku coz mnoho lidi neumi ani kdyz jsou sober (teda neozraty). :))) (...) vsechno (...) Tohle (...) Cool hehe :) A ma taky rada lego? Tedy (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Mindstorms a LEGOvy hry

(...) Hehe! Nejhorsi je kdyz nejaky program pocita financni castku podle data. Ztratili lidi kvuli tomu penize? Tady byli dokonce nejaci lidi ktery dali do novin inzeraty ze "podrzi vase penize jako banka pres Y2K". Nejaci lidi se na to nachytali a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Price Question on Robo Stalkers

(...) This is a troll, right, Tim? :) I'd jump on 'em for $10 a pop. If you want, I'd happily commit to buying as many of those inverse windshields in the chest as you can get for $1.00 or more each...unless, of course, that's the piece you need. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hmyz

(...) teda (...) Ano, ty piratsky "hulls" ;) Nevim k cemu jinymu by se dali pouzit. I kdyz jsem jendou chtel postavit takovou malou stroskotanou kabinu kde by ta koncova hull sedela vertikalne a ve predu by byli dvere a bydlel by v ni nejakej starej (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Dobrodruznici

(...) Hmmm (...) Hehe, neni spatny sedet u internetu ale vsechno s mirou! Neni dobry vymenit mezilidsky kontakt tedy clovek s clovekem za clovek s pocitacem. Ja to taky delam ale jenom kvuli tomu ze tady nemam s kym vypadnout tedy vubec. :( Ja (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: part 2951, more questions, nearly done

(...) (I corrected the above from 2-4cyli to 1-4 cyli:)) (...) In case this is legal (see below) I'll let a 1-4cyli connect to the back flat part and a 1-8 cyli connect to the front flat part and connect the two cylinders with a polygon. That way I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: TLCs stance on stop-motion films?

(...) was (...) I am no expert, but its hard to see why you would need to involve lego unless you were using their trademarks. Lego cant stop you doing anything with the bricks youve bought. I understand that they tried with the guy who built (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "Co Je Teply Tenhle Tyden"

(...) No na psani anglickych knih by to rozhodne nebylo ;) ale ujde ;) Sranda je kdyz nejaky american se snazi mluvit cesky nebo slovensky. Maji takovy prizvuk ze se neda vubec rozumet co mluvi i kdyz mluvi plynule. (...) vysoka (...) ze (...) No (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Note

(...) to (...) Cool. Docela hezky jsi to tady zaprasil ;) Spravce chtel udelat to ze by prispevky z cz a sk byly pod .cs ale to je jedno ;) Poslednich par dnu jsem tady moc neodpovidal protoze prace byla hovno ;( ale hej, zkusim se to napravit :) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

I must say that looks awesome! I hope you can get somemore shot of that up soon! I love the tile work you have there. And are those blue maccaroni pieces I see? to cool. Jodi (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

That is a sweet picture. I'd like to see a spread of pictures with the Stamford Towers and that square. Where'd you get all those tiles? -- Paul Davidson Sanjay D'Souza <Sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:387D1E09.7F722A...ail.com... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Finally! A Web Site!!!

What you have is very nice so far! All your creations are unique and well-designed (nice mech!), but I think my favourite page is the treads and wheels one. I've been thinking about making some tanks and military vehicles once I have enough beige, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact