  *93826 (-20)
  SPI Port

Hello - I have two sensors that require the SPI port: the Sharp GP2D02 IR sensor, and the Precision Navigation Vector Compass. I'm hoping that someone can tell me how to use both of these sensors at the same time, on the same port or by using some (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Technic Building Modules (was, Re: Review - 8002 - Star Wars Destroyer Droid)

I dump them all out into the box it came in and mix them up real well. I don't like the modular design at all and I wish Lego would stop it soon. Until then, I will just stir them up. After I mix them up, I sometimes sort all the pieces by color or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Name?

(...) This is better and a good play on words (See 'm Lug). Should we publisize to the world? Andrew Reynolds (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: australian name for 6890?

(...) Thanks. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Expected battery life

(...) have you tried upping the output power on the motor by 1 on the turn (...) i don't think long. The Baum book highly recommends getting rechargeables. (...) maybe, but probably not. i found the same problem. Again, Baum's book (somewhere) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: australian name for 6890?

I don't have 1982 or 1983 catalogues but page 24 of the 1984 Australian Catalogue lists 6890 Galaxy Explorer. (Page 10 of 1979 Australian Catalogue lists 928 (=497) Space Cruiser and Moonbase) Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Why SW isn't Jr-ized? (was Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!)

(...) due in part to the control that the merchandising division of Lucasfilm exerts over TLC's designs. I've read that many of the toys that Hasbro/Kenner produces are closely reviewed by Lucasfilm for quality and realism. But that doesn't mean (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Expected battery life

Activate de-lurk and engage..... I got a RIS recently and am having great fun with it. I am working with the tank tread robot from the manual trying out the line following challenge. What I find is that the bot will move nicely forward and bog down (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: TpForth Project ?

(...) Mario wrote... (...) Mario, Thanks for following this up. I've heard about tpStudio - it was started at least a year ago. The GUI is neat, but it has one problem which interferes with pbForth - it only runs on Windows. :-( I'm still trying to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Quick and dirty scans of 5825 and 5826

(...) It also comes with a trans-green Wine Jug! Perfect for Elven Wine! It also has a trans-purple Magnifying Glass frame! Woohoo!! Jeff (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) The inventory is at (URL) and supports James' statement; there is just one grey palm tree trunk in this set. Cheers, Heather Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detecive (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  WTB: Ice Planet 6814, 6879 & 6898

I am interested in buying the following Ice Planet 2002 sets: 6814 Ice Tunnelator 6879 Blizzard Baron 6898 Ice-Sat V I would like them to be complete set along including the intruction booklet, however, boxes are not necessary. Please email with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I have/had some friends from there. I spent a summer living in Greentree. Most of my time was spent in Sq. Hill or Oakland. My girlfriend used to live right behind the Kids Unlimited/SW Randall stores in Sq Hill. (...) Yes it's the WAshington (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Lotsaparts III Underway

Hi! Lotsaparts III, our third LEGO parts auction, is well underway right now. (I'm sorry about eBay; I am trying to graduate this semester and am short on time.) There are over 80 lots available, many of which are going for prices much lower than (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Spare Parts in UK

Sorry if this is OT for this group, but some of the others scare the bejesus out of me. Does anyone know where I can order spare/extra parts in the UK? Or good shops in the London area? Cheers, -- Mark Rendle Est nunc salvus cessare vester computare (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MOC's on my websites

Tamy, These are great!! I love the Keep and the circular staircase is great. I thought that the lugnet.castle folk might want to see this so I have added that group to the list. Eric Kingsley (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  part 2951, more questions, nearly done  [DAT]

I'm having a few questions regarding the 2951 (it's a bucket or scoop) The round part is created using two overlapping cylinders, but due to the not quite roundness of these (16agons? :) I'm having some problems making it look right. Now, should I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

The spear will be out soon (if not already in some areas) as part of the newest Throwbot-Technic line. The one that has it is not technically (sorry for the pun) a Throwbot, but it's marketing and design have the same features. They are called (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Don't laugh, but I need Blue and red couplers

Is there some one out there who will sell or trade me some Red and Blue couplers? I need two sets.I'm close to finishing a #127. thanks Jeffrey Baldwin. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online

(...) catalog (...) You are probably right. When I first saw these pictures, I had the impression that it was a sort of Toolo only slightly bigger than minifig scale and much smaller than Duplo scale. However, by looking at the picture again there (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact