 Database / Scans / 77
Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:36:28 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.db.scans, Sybrand Bonsma writes:

To me it doesn't look the same. It looks like the Race in the American • catalog
is minifig scale. Also in the Danish catalog the parts look much bigger
blocks, and there is also a sort of screwdriver on that page, like the idea
behind Toolo.

Thats because it *is* Toolo.  Look at the digger arm.  Those are the same
pieces that were in a couple of the toolo sets.

Jeff

You are probably right. When I first saw these pictures, I had the impression
that it was a sort of Toolo only slightly bigger than minifig scale and much
smaller than Duplo scale. However, by looking at the picture again there is
nothing which shows the scale relative to Duplo or minifig scale. As last year
there were many Dacta Duplo Toolo sets, this is probably also the same scale.

Sybrand