 Database / Scans / 75
Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:14:55 GMT

Sybrand Bonsma wrote:

In lugnet.db.scans, Jonathan Wilson writes:
- On page 60 there is a preview of the Action Wheels theme which comes out • in
June 2000. The figures are not normal minifigs, and at first sight it looks • to
me like they have Fabuland bodies.

I guess this is the same as the race featured in the us catalog...

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

To me it doesn't look the same. It looks like the Race in the American catalog
is minifig scale. Also in the Danish catalog the parts look much bigger blocks,
and there is also a sort of screwdriver on that page, like the idea behind
Toolo.

Sybrand Bonsma

Aha. Now I know what you are takling about.