 Database / Scans / 76
Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
In lugnet.db.scans, Jonathan Wilson writes:
- On page 60 there is a preview of the Action Wheels theme which comes out
in June 2000. The figures are not normal minifigs, and at first sight it
looks to me like they have Fabuland bodies.

I guess this is the same as the race featured in the us catalog...

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

To me it doesn't look the same. It looks like the Race in the American catalog
is minifig scale. Also in the Danish catalog the parts look much bigger
blocks, and there is also a sort of screwdriver on that page, like the idea
behind Toolo.

Thats because it *is* Toolo.  Look at the digger arm.  Those are the same
pieces that were in a couple of the toolo sets.

Jeff