 Robotics / Handy Board / 7295
7294  |  7296
Subject:
SPI Port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:59:39 GMT

Hello -
I have two sensors that require the SPI port: the Sharp GP2D02 IR sensor,
and the Precision Navigation Vector Compass.  I'm hoping that someone can
tell me how to use both of these sensors at the same time, on the same
port or by using some other pin as a digital output.
I'm sure there are ways of doing this, but I have no knowledge of
electrical engineering or assembly, so I'm stuck.
Another question: is there an SPI port on the Expansion Board, or is this
completely taken over by the Expansion Board?

Thanks!
Chris Ireland