  *93296 (-10)
  Re: OO programing in RCX

Hi Dave, On the RCX side, I wouldn't want true objects. I wouldn't want to fill up the RCX variables with vtables and the program memory with the code to use the vtables. But on the PC side of things I'm beginning to think objects can be very (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: What set should I get next?

This was posted previously (by me) under the title "Ideal Expansion or Companion to RIS." I highly recommend the Barcode set, especially if you can get it for under its $160 list price. ***...*** My wife bought me the huge Code Pilot set for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) suprised. (...) June (...) I like this too. I think it would bring new members. And I don’t think we need to big of a layout right a way it might be better to start small and work our way up. (...) module. (...) suprised (...) This sounds like (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Train Station

Rogelio Garingo wrote in message ... (...) Ditto, I am looking for 2150 or 4554 myself. Rogelio, It is inappropriate to post buy, sell, trade or auction announcements in lugnet.general, so I have also posted this to the correct group: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

Tony Priestman: (...) [...] (...) Wonderful!!! LOL Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Star Wars Parts Auction

I have just started a Star Wars Parts Auction. Tons of great pieces including; Gray, Black, Green, Tan, Brown Bricks and Plates Star Wars Torsos, Engines, Windscreens Gray, Black Slopes Tiles, Tiles, Tiles Minfig Accessories Visit the auctio at; (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What sets had Black Barrels?

According to the set inventories I have, none of the Castle or Pirates sets had black barrels. I think your best chances to find black barrels would be in Wild West and maybe Ninja sets, but I am not even sure if any of those sets have them. They (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, David Leeper writes: I´m no computer programmer, but I´ve downloaded NQC but haven´t installed it yet. If I´ve understood this multi-tasking right, then it means that you can have one program running for the motors of a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

Jeff Johnston: (...) You are right about that for starting on documents, but it is often easier to tweak the actual code without a WYSUW_Y_G (not what the rest of the world gets) editor. No matter if you use a text editor or an WYSUW_Y_G editor, you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

(...) Hear Hear!!!!! Great to hear from someone who tells it like it is. Actually I reread part of my original post that states that I had purchsed nothing from the 1999 catalogue (in Duplo) besides the Sherriff Jake. However that wasnt strictly (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact