  *92467 (-10)
  Re: What a bunch of minifigs

(...) Yeah, I realize it's kind of a cheat, but if TLC is going to release sets on an irregular schedule, what are we mere fans supposed to do? (...) I don't have any solid data to go on, but I'd bet that any of the other individual playthemes had (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mic for CCD Camera

Hi, This question is not HB specific, sorry about that. I have bought a CCD camera board, and I want to add it to my robot together with a TV transmitter, the problem is that the camera has not built in audio, so I will like to know if someone has a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

I need to find a client like that, to get the newsprint ends. They are better for packing than already printed newsprint, no ink to stain. Also, any hints on what sort of firms to hit up for used crunchies? I ran through ALL of mine and I had bags (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

(...) 4565 continues in the US 2000 assortment of sets. Considering how bad LEGO trains have become lately, consider this a good thing (though I don't know if the set continues in Europe). (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

You CAN get Delivery Conf on first class, but not for just 35 cents extra. You'll pay a fair bit. I have switched completely to using Delivery Conf, it's worth the peace of mind on my end. Has anyone been using any of the "print your own stamps on (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Lego Star Wars Contest

I was told that I couldn't enter because I am too old. Maybe I should have lied? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Droid Development Kit find at Target

I went back to Target today to pick up the destroyer droid for Eric. I looked at the Destroyer Droid kits, marked $59.90. I like the set, however I really only wanted to buy it if I could get it for a great price. I decided to plead a case to the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Avete visto i nostri cugini britannici?

(URL) un po' il loro secondo LEGOfest!! Poco technic molto System -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) So you say adults aren't the only fans of classic sets? That's extremeley useful info, seriously. I wonder if it could have an effect on TLG... Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo1Cr1.CDy@lugnet.com... (...) una (...) si (...) Prova con una microcamera nascosta nella manica... ;-) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact