  *91089 (-20)
  Re: Suggestions for Lego: My two cents

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:33:01 GMT, Nephilim uttered the following profundities... (...) The clean lines are indeed interrupted, but some Greek and Egyptian ruins' columns are in bad shape, and have that similar look to them, so....a slight degree of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:09:44 GMT, Ben Gatrelle uttered the following profundities... (...) A pleasure. Glad to be of service for a change, rather than the wind-up merchant! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

Just thought this was funny! You mentioned the last 12 years, and then you go on to a thing you saw 14 years ago. (...) One was (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

Hey.. instead of cleaning out the old ABS then loading the new, maybe let the old ABS run nearly out, then load the new right on top. Theoretically (just a theory.. I don't know a molding machine from a persian lapdog), you'll end up with a couple (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: GB #5 (2 of 2)

Excuse me, but WHY exactly was it advised that I be skipped? Eric (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Roll Call / Introduction

Ok, newbie to the group. Got into Lego via Mindstorm last Christmas, but havn't really had time to actually _do_ much yet. I have managed to get the kids (and wife this Christmas) "into" Legos as well. I'm a techie. NT, Win9x and all that MS stuff, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  parts

We are trying to rebuild the old police station circa 1996 I need black windows frames to remake, I need 2 jail windows, I need the 1X4X6 black windows-8 of them and 1 of the slope black frames windows that was at the top. I have looked on some of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Cat Naming Question: p= 1 sheet mini-cats?

I am merely seeking clarification on the naming conventions for catalogues, as I find myself with quite a few of some older, 1-sheet "catalogues." Basically, would "p" qualify as the 1-sheeters? Some of what I have: US -1985 and 1986 Various themed (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

  parts

We are trying to rebuild the old police station circa 1996 I need black windows frames to remake, I need 2 jail windows, I need the 1X4X6 black windows-8 of them and 1 of the slope black frames windows that was at the top. I have looked on some of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: GB #5 (2 of 2)

(...) I received a General Box yesterday, I'm assuming it is a replacement for a missing #4 from the above message. I have emailed Eric Brouwer for his address so I can send it on. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: What is the best pirate ship?

(...) Not much difference over my list, the only difference is a flip flop of CC/AF, and the inclusion of the ITP (which I haven't built yet, that and perhaps a couple of the rafts are the only Pirate theme floating things that I haven't built yet). (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) James, I'm sure you're right. (No I haven't been to a LEGOLAND yet!) But I've observed a few things in the last 12 years that sort of contradicts this. One was about 14 years ago, when I visited a KMART near Detroit. It had a LEGO display (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Sorry, Tamy, I meant to reply to this message. Would you please add me to the list to recieve this box. Thanks Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

(...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  8002 Destroyer Droid?

Has anyone seen 8002 Destroyer Droid for sale in the area? (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) I have some also. They are beige colored. I'm pretty sure mine came from Belville or Scala sets (I'll have to look tonight, I'm pretty sure I just sorted some, in which case they are in 5847 Surfer's Paradise, 5848 The Belville Luxury Cruiser, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

(...) from (...) includes This reminds me of a computer game I wrote years ago. The whle concept of the game was to design each ship in your fleet individually for the tasks you want it to do by choosing what pods to equip it with... check it out: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Instore baseplates holder

Are you just talking about those blue baseplates? They're everywhere here. -- Paul Davidson Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FnsHyt.GvM@lugnet.com... (...) (small) (...) baseplate (...) on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  GB #5 (2 of 2)

Tamy, Ken Drew got the e-mail requesting his address, so I sent out the second part of what used to be GB #5 to him today. Just to recap, I broke up the original GB #5 into two boxes: The first box was sent to the next person on GB #4 list, Jason (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

The funny thing about swearing is that it is all "in the eye of the beholder." What I mean by that is that one word may be completely offensive to one person or group has little or no meaning to another. "Bloody" or "shag" are perfect examples, here (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact