 Database / Scans / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
Cat Naming Question: p= 1 sheet mini-cats?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:18:17 GMT

I am merely seeking clarification on the naming conventions
for catalogues, as I find myself with quite a few of some
older, 1-sheet "catalogues." Basically, would "p" qualify
as the 1-sheeters?

Some of what I have:
US -1985 and 1986
Various themed 1990's UK system ones (most of 1998 and 1999)
as well as various US ones.
A few Technic catalogues not already on display, though they
are 2-sided, A3-sized foldover. (A3 is 297mm w x 420mm h).
The missing 1990's Euro-Service catalogues (1992, 1993, 1994 &
1999).
The 1986 McDonald's Happy Meal catalogue/order form/offer
1997 Shell Lego
1998 ZNAP
1998 UK Football Promo (These 4 are on my website, so no scanning
needed!)

I also have the US 1986 full catalogue, and 1986 US Technic
catalogue. (I say full for both, but they are about 1/2 Letter
size in height?)

I also have, thanks to Sanjay, quite a few NZ catalogues and inserts,
which he had spare. Some of these are quite old.

The numbers of images that will result will be quite a few. It would
actually be cheaper for me, in light of call charges which we
have in the UK,  to burn these on to CD and snail-mail them to you!
Would that be acceptable? (I cannot upload to ftp at work due to
the firewall. Plus, I am banned anyway, having decided during
a week of extreme boredom to download about 900MB of scans....)
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888