  *90010 (-10)
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Looks Great! If you need the missing pictures, they're on the lego.com catalog - I'll be glad to help download if you're short on time. (...) Yeah, when Belville first came out I scorned it, but it grew on me... I only have one set now, it's a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) My thoughts agree, at least for the time being and probably through most if not all of 2000. Someday, though (maybe 2001 or 2002?) it'll probably make a lot of sense...who knows? I bet a group like .duplo.toolo or .duplo.dinosaurs would have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) You are right, that is what I meant. The yellow torso with black hands which at one time was not common, and the brown cape. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

I had a similar problem and suggested used the three cable method you mentioned with great success. Before I tried this I sent an inquiry to Dacta and got this response "There is an issue with some Macintosh serial ports that we are currently (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Actually, IIRC, it was the stepmother, who later disguised herself as an old lady so Snow white wouldn't recognize her... (...) Rosaline is gonna be a martyr in my lego-world... (...) LOL! Just add a cyclone, and a Prince Charming that falls (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Installing LegOS tools

(...) Yes!!! This is sorely needed, IMO! Worthwhile?? Heck, I'd _pay_ for something like that. Especially if it had floating point support (through emulation, of course). (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

(...) Just had a look.... WAY cool!!! I'm a CNC lathe operator and it is so great to see how you managed to make working models of all those machines, just wonderful... Just bought my Mindstorms kit, hope to do some great things with it. Looking at (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Speed of RCX interpreting bytecodes: slow

(...) Are you sure you mean each of the POSSIBLE threads? I did test to see whether it was slower to count to 1000 with another task running, and it was. Not half as fast, only about 30% slower. --Ben (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Element Count Trivia

(...) I nevber realisewd they had had that many editions in the first place. Twenty thirdond edition.. Wow. Jasper (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Direct Questions

(...) I'm not sure that is an accurate or representative metric. PPB when breaking up buckets is a combination of rarity and desirability, and as far as I can tell 2*4 bricks are less expensive than most others, because there's not that much demand (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 9 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact