 Robotics / 9657
Re: Installing LegOS tools
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:51:50 GMT

Rossz Vamos-Wentworth wrote:
I think it would be a worthing project to create a simple-to-install
package of the various components for LegOS.  That would mean a
version of the cross compiler and assembler that does not require
the Unix-emulation front end and whatever tools available that are
tailored to the Windows environment.

Yes!!!  This is sorely needed, IMO!

Worthwhile?? Heck, I'd _pay_ for something like that.  Especially if it
had floating point support (through emulation, of course).

Mark