  *89986 (-10)
  Shipping from Germany

Gutan Tag, I just won a Metroliner train in an auction from Germany. The gentleman selling it told me the shipping would be $38 US to ship it and $10 to cash the check. Could someone tell me if this is reasonable? It seems a bit much. What are my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

Check my site for steering the 8448. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Baum" <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-020100141...act.com... (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Do those throwbots have any useful technic pieces?

I've been looking at those silly sets in stores, and I was curious if they have any actual useful technic pieces (gears, technic bricks, etc.) or if they're totally made up of specially-molded SPUDs. -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Desperatly seeking info on set 6977 insectoids

I need to know how the "pincers" on the front of the model go together and how they attatch to the model proper. I am building a model of the harvester from c&c and as I was going through my set pictures collection looking for other stuff I saw the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) I distinctly remember seeing the piece in the dacta castle set picture I was looking at yesterday. (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) The Ninja Princess is the white ninja that was in the Emperor's Stronghold. The only other place I have ever seen her is in a Kabaya promo set from Japan. J (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) Given that you can replace most of the plastic panels of some mobile phones these days (the 5110 springs to mine) replacing the plastic with lego shouldn't be too hard. Even if you cant replace it with lego then you vould replace it with a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technic Box #2

(...) Update: currently there are 8 names on the list. To speed things up a bit, I have decided to put a deadline for entry of Jan. 27, 2000 (1 month after initial posting). The box will go out on approx. Jan 31, whether it has 25 names on the list (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Is there a Lady Ninja?

Guys may I know which set there is any Lady ninja, by the look of all the ninja I don't think there is any. Thanks Leroy (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) Cool. I have been working on this lately. Hope to finish today. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact