 Local / Deutschland / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
Shipping from Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:54:43 GMT

Gutan Tag,

I just won a Metroliner train in an auction from Germany.  The gentleman
selling it told me the shipping would be $38 US to ship it and $10 to cash the
check.  Could someone tell me if this is reasonable?  It seems a bit much.
What are my options?  Please email me back at the address below.

Danke,
Steve Martin
martinsa@mail.com

PS It is being shipped to Indianapolis, IN in the US.