  *89925 (-10)
  Destroyer Droid - anyone got the back leg working properly?

Mine does not open when the red button is pressed, and I cannot see quite how it is supposed to. I presume the front legs open first, then somehow knock the black piece that holds the back leg upright. Does anyone's work as advertised? Also, my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Machnines handling garbage - video

Machines handle garbage. The world processes so much garbage that we have thousands of mechanical inventions to handle it. These machines can give us LEGO building ideas. Perhaps, clever LEGO builders can improve these machines. An excellent video (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.books, lugnet.technic)

  New Dacta Sensors

Is anyone planning on purchasing and disassembling the new DCP sensors and posting their findings on the net? -Rob (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) Damn, Tom. What's next, a Lego telephone? -Rob (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Rick Kurtzuba wrote in message ... (...) Is this crow the black one? I need some of those. I sold four to a friend not realizing I would ever have difficulty replacing them! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I'm not only jealous that you're allowed to bring Lego to work but that you can afford that many train sets! I've wanted one of the train sets for two years now but, at the $130 price, there's no way I can afford them yet. I should only have to wait (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

(...) Isn't that just a yellow torso? Is it really that rare? Or do you mean the torso AND the brown cape that goes with it? -- pn (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <386FA258.90041FE6@x...il.com>... (...) minifigs (...) Call me crazy, but I prefer the Crusaders to the Falcons. I thin I liked the Falcons when I was a kid, but for some reason, I really like the Crusaders. I gotta (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Aaron West wrote in message ... (...) maybe (...) then (...) I (...) Nazgul) (...) would (...) historical (...) Well, Aaron, I am glad to see someone liked the stuff Lego has been putting out for the past few years. It hasn't been my cup of tea in a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thought on pbForth

(...) Neither am I... but the fact is that it's not 20 years ago. My attitude is why use computers as if we are? (btw, I was programming back then... and I must confess that there are a few things I miss about programming in that era [most notably, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact