  *87173 (-10)
  Technic sub-assembly instructions from LEGO websites

Building instructions for the following Technic sub-assemblies (robotics not required): aerial tram, small crane arm, two wheel agile vehicle, turning vehicles with differential gears, grabber, motor mount, beam connections (perpendicular and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted

(...) Additions to the set list ... 6394 has 6 white 1x14s, used just as beams. 6374 has 2 white 1x14s, 4 clear slats and 3 blue slats, but no bottom slats despite the confusing illustration in the instructions. Chris (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My web page to be discontinued (for now)

(...) I'm from Penn State, but I'm currently living in Pittsburgh--does that count? Dave! (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Correct Castle 6098 (not 6091)

(...) IMHO I think that 6085 looks better. The black gives it a dark moodiness. (...) pool, (...) I did'nt like how the back wall was so I put a tower on it. It is a bit weak on defence and soldiers. (...) modular! (...) whole (...) laid (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My web page to be discontinued (for now)

(...) Hey Chris, Thanks for the info, it looks like my account will remain active longer than I had thought. I should have a new place set up for my Lego page before the current page disappears. (Although it usually takes me longer to do something (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: CNN just left my house

Cool Greg, I'm glad they were able to find somebody local. Thats great!!! Keep us up to date on an air time if you hear of one. James Greg Williams wrote in message ... (...) to (...) fan (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Constructing Bay Doors

(...) I own only three of those huge 1/4 blue dome things, two from the Exploriens base, one from the Spyrius base. But, still, that's enough for 3 bays. Remember that posted message ["Re: Ship Power Core"] that had that link to a site with a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Idea per ELF. Riassunto.

(...) Per la cosa + robotica pensavo di far fare un coretto ai robot partecipanti, cambiando il software senza smontarli. Potremmo fare anche altre cose ma non troppo complicate perché l'orchestra (o coro) finale deve essere costituita dagli RCX dei (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Viewing DAT files from my browser?

(...) Yes you can, by using LDLite. LDLite is a windows DAT file viewer that runs off your existing LDraw parts library. At the moment, Paul Gyugyi's LDLite page is down as he tried to get his site back online. I thought there was an ldraw.org (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ZDTV and Legos

(...) Adam, Do you mean the LDraw Model of the Month (URL) or Cool LEGO Site of the Week (URL) or something else? --Todd (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact