 General / 12651
Re: My web page to be discontinued (for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 18:26:23 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

Joseph Garlicki wrote:
I have just graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, and this means
that my current web page found at
http://www.pitt.edu/~jlgst56/lego/lego.html
will disappear whenever my computer account expires. Also, my e-mail
address will no longer be valid. My account will still be effective for
some indefinite period of time (maybe a month or two). I do not yet have
a new place to put my web page, but I plan on buying a computer and
setting up my web page again within a few months or so. When I have
everything set up, I'll be posting a message here.

Hi Joe! Wow, I graduated from Pitt about a year and a half ago.  I never
knew there were other Lego Fans there.  Pitt generally gives you six
months use of your account after you graduate, and any websites based
off that account will be active for some time after that(3-6 months).

So long for now and Happy Holidays!
-Joe Garlicki-

Happy Holidays to you also!

-Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the info, it looks like my account will remain active longer
than I had thought. I should have a new place set up for my Lego
page before the current page disappears. (Although it usually takes me
longer to do something than I expect.)

I never knew of any other Lego Fans at Pitt either (or too many
in Pittsburgh for that matter). One day I did find a 1x4x1 red arch in one
of the classrooms at Benedum Hall. Could it have been yours by chance? ;)

-Joe-