  *86777 (-20)
  Re: 2000 Lego

(...) Funny, I was just there for ten weeks working at Metlife in Clarks Summit. I stayed at the Inn at Nichols Village (NICE!!!) I really liked that dickson city area- I drove to TRU every night looking for the new sets, then found them the weekend (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) This (...) It does not say his name in the instruction book so I think officially it is not supposed to be him. I think a yellow Lando would be just fine- it's not like caucasian folks are yellow either. Chris (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) I'd like to shoot South Park out of a canon. Dave! (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Viewing DAT files from my browser?

Is there a way to view LDraw DAT files that are posted to models directly from a web browser? To state it more clearly... I am using IE 5 to read LUGNET in it's web based format. Is there a way I can "read" the DAT files people post on the fly, or (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven

(...) If you *really* want to spend $1000 on a supercar, I've got one I'll sell to you. Steve (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: IR Control

(...) Heck, you can do that with the IR tower there already. Well, if RCXCC existed on a Mac you could use Applescript to run the interface, build "Speakable items" to run the Applescript and be able to talk to the RCX. Sadly, no one (but Dave with (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) I agree. I saw a few episodes, some parts are funny, but most of it is just gross. Give me humor over crudeness any day. Scott "None of my arctic minifigs are named Kenny" Sanburn ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  A-Wing and B-Wing MOCs posted

For those who missed the .dat files for my A-Wing and B-Wing MOCs when I posted them earlier this year, I reposted them in cad.dat.models. Enjoy! Jeff (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  B-Wing Fighter, Combat Mode (MOC)  [DAT]

Well, with the release of the Official A-Wing and B-Wing models, I thought I'd repost the MOCs I made earlier this year. This is my B-Wing (Combat Mode), which is almost perfectly to scale. Enjoy! Jeff 0 B-Wing Fighter, Attack Position 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  B-Wing Fighter, Flight Mode (MOC)  [DAT]

Well, with the release of the Official A-Wing and B-Wing models, I thought I'd repost the MOCs I made earlier this year. This is my B-Wing (Flight Mode), which is almost perfectly to scale. Enjoy! Jeff 0 Star Wars B-Wing Fighter, Flight Mode 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  A-Wing Fighter (MOC)  [DAT]

Well, with the release of the Official A-Wing and B-Wing models, I thought I'd repost the MOCs I made earlier this year. I'm starting with my A-Wing, which is slightly larger than scale. Enjoy! Jeff 0 A-Wing Fighter 0 Name: ~AWing2.dat 0 Author: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: redirector page

(...) Yeah, I'm perpetually surprised when I see big, supposedly professional sites not doing this. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) I've been following this with interest because I always find space stuff neat, although castle is my primary addiction... anyway, would the contest be ONLY minifig scale, or would other scales be allowed, so long as it still results in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Launching your robot from a grenade launcher

Check out (URL) to see an interesting robot designed to be launched from a grenade launcher and hop over barriers 10 inches high. - Tom Lageson tml@tennantco.com (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  I've got a Destroyer Droid!

Yep. There I was looking for the new castle stuff, and I moved this Technic droid out of the way. Hang on, that's a Destroyer Droid! :-) :-) Exit me with big pile of new LEGO :-) I've just noticed the price, and choked: £34.99. <gurgle, thump> (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) I have heard similar rumours (and they must be rumours, because apparently the script hasn't even been written yet), but I was trying to couch it in terms that were relatively spoiler-free, so as to make the post friendly to folks who don't (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) serious?" (...) Yup, that's the idea. Take a look at Jeb's Lego Page: (URL) That'll give you an idea of the scale I think people will most likely be working on here... Personally, I doubt I'll be entering one myself since I don't think I have (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How old are you?

(...) Ehehe, ok, here's my contribution: I have 0 (zero) pinball machines. (er... I never understood the fun of playing with a metal ball inside a box with a glass on top and lights all over and funny noises... but then... my collegues at work think (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How old are you?

(...) I am 29 and my first Lego set was givin to me by my friend when I was 10. Havent played with Lego since. I just recently bought the MIS and the Space Shuttle Set (Zainy Brainy) and the two new books. Havent used it much, but I am planning on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) or (...) And from what I understand, Mace will indeed become a very important character in the next film... -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) the (...) images, (...) of my (...) think (...) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact