  *84341 (-10)
  Re: 2000 castle sucks

I humbly disagree with you Jonathan(1). I am glad that Castle is back (in grey). Some of the parts do suck, but some of the parts are terrific! Same as any other year. Personally, I think 91 Castle sucked, but not this forthcoming year. Not at all. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <3858E765.F6C7AA78@m...ne.net>... (...) I agree with ya, Jeff! Its nice, I mean really nice, to have new Castle sets! Where did you find them?!?! Now this is funny, Cowpack... I noticed that Huw Millington's new site (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com. (They had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.) Anyway, this new coupon is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires. If you bought something from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) 6091 has all that, and it is the only one that does. I plan on getting two or three of them, for minifigs and other stuff in it. Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 LEGO in Knoxville TN

The Target at Downtown West has most all of the 2000 sets, notably missing only the two largest - King Leo's Castle and the Falcon. I really liked the new minifigs, but all of the sets looked a little juniorized to me. Naji (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: advice: which Mindstorms system?

I note a number of people interested in "kitting up" for some serious robotics building. I did the same thing. A mixture of Pitsco, S@H and store bought technic sets gives you all the gears, beams, wheels and axles you could want. But for RIS and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 sets in Austin?

I went on a trip yesterday for lunch and didn't notice much. Although I must admit I was shopping for Star Wars mostly and didn't pay attention to the other themes. BTW--Welcome back to the states!! Jason Spangler wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Elephant ears (was Re: What are the fins on some steam locomotives for?

(...) Yep, there are photos at: (URL) are pictures taken out here in Newfoundland...the track here is a bit wonky for running, but I should get a chance to do some repair work this spring, then more running of the engine. James Powell (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I realy hope, this includes the WHOLE world. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Partial review of 6600 Highway Construction - Comments on the Highway System

(...) (URL) page 26 for the construction sets. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact