  *84173 (-10)
  Re: Rose window question

Bryce McGlone wrote in message ... (...) this (...) Actually this is the building method I have chosen. Soon the red pieces will be replaced by black ones from some of the new Moo Men sets...when they come out. I also chose to put the stained glass (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: hoses

(...) Normally, you would have to assemble each section of the hose manually, which could be tedious. There's a great utility you could use (if you have MS Excel) that will help you make realistic hoses (though I haven't had that great of results). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How did you made nqc?

(...) Yes, a lot of work...which is why the "iteration" part was so important. Individually, none of the steps were too time consuming, and each had a lot of positive feedback associated with it...which served to motivate me for the next step. The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

(...) I just ordered 10 roof brick packs, and two small sets yesterday; does that make it a big order? Not sure if it went through though, hafta check. Bryan (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  No 2k Lego in Oklahoma : (

I live in Tulsa.. So very tired of searching.. I've been to TRU, Target and Walmart 2 times everyday after work for the past week... Not...going..to make..it..... So tired. So very very tired... But its only 10:00 here right now... target won't (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Updated page with Battle Droid instruction manual scans

I've updated my Lego page with a link to the first 10 pages of the Battle Droid instruction manual. The link is right below the 2nd Battle Droid box picture. Each page is approx. a 50k-70k JPEG. I've got around 40 pages scanned so far, which is half (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hoses

(...) The straight hoses, and the sections of hoses, should be under the H folder. For bent hoses, you have to make those as submodel files, special for each model/configuration. Steve (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

I, as well, would like to wish Emmanuel and his family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's to hoping Santa directs him to the dark recesses of a forgotten LEGO warehouse where untold fortunes lie for DYA's customers!! -Rob Doucette. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego & Grade 4 Science Projects ...

Lego to the rescue for my daughter's grade 4 science project ... The requirement was use pulleys and gears and make something, but it cannot be a crane, because that is the example the teacher used. I was handed a design for a clothes line with a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "Caster Wheel" design ideas??

Try this for a castor. They are a little boxy, but it works. Small turntable square with a 2*4 with 2 1*2 with hole on each end of the 2*4 Parts: 1 - small turntable 1 - 2*4 plate 2 - 1*2 solid 2 - 1*2 with hole 1 - 4 axle 2 - locks / micro pulleys (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact