  *82887 (-20)
  'Fest pics are up

I'm first as usual :-) (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message news:slrn855j5l.1bu.....bu.edu... (...) Hmm, I wonder if the mispelled word was supposed to be "fanciest" or "fascist"? ;) (...) building (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

When you said 'blue elephant head', something went click. I had to run out to the storage room and look thru the various empty FreeStyle buckets I have. Yup, Bucket # 4146 has: one horse head, one blue elephant head, and one dog head. In addition (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"DaveG" <peagreen@intergate.ca> wrote: <MASSIVE CHOP WITH LARGE CLEAVER> (...) ...An excellent parallel I can note here is Games Workshop and their Outriders groups. GW actively supports these groups to basically go places and champion and talk up (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Set #7940?!

Hmmm... Is that the Construx Space Shuttle ? It looks vaguely like the one I saw on a store shelf last week. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  4990 -- Rock Raiders HQ

Over the weekend, I picked up set 4990 -- the Rock Raiders HQ. While lots of people complain about the Rock Raiders line being "juniorized" and having too many specialty pieces, I found the HQ to be far more pleasing than most of the other sets in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  RE: "Fixing" movable dividers in Plano boxes

Frank Filz said: (...) I think that the boxes you're referring to are called "Tuff Tainers". They're made by Flambeau. One of the nice things is that you can order extra dividers. Up here in Canada, they're carried by Canadian Tire and I'm pretty (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Wo sind deutsche Mindstormer?

Hallo Carsten, du *mußt* ein Neuer sein... wenn Du auf Mails vom August antwortest... :-))) (...) Oha. Ach so. Hm-hm. Angebeamt. Yeah. (...) Rein-fizieren hört sich wirklich irgendwie sauberer an als wieder anstecken. Und solange Du Dich auf dieses (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Lego gadget thing

Have you all seen this, someone forwarded it to me. ---...--- This message was forwarded to you as a service of Tipomatic To receive your very own copy of this tip in your email box each day, visit (URL) - (URL) Presents The Gadget of the Day Monday (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: broken motor

(...) Not that I can see... (...) Cool. You might still contact Steve and see what he would trade you for the broken motor. I wouldn't stop playing with the set, after all that's what LEGO is for. I would just set about securing another spare or two (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Set #7940?!

(...) Yes, I thought it might be a competitors set. It doesn't look like LEGO minifigs at all! And the guy said no box or instructions, so it is a really bad scam anyhow! Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set #7940?!

Looks like some mega-blok ripoff or something, I have seen this set before somewhere. Definitely not LEGO (Not you, Bryan, auctioneers)! I wish people would know what the differences of building systems! >:( Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Fixing" movable dividers in Plano boxes

(...) This is one reason I stopped buying the Plano boxes, and instead buy my boxes from Target. I forget who makes the ones they sell, but the dividers stay in a LOT better (sometimes too well, I've had to struggle occaisionally to get a divider (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Set #7940?!

(...) Nope, its a MOC. The lights & Sound are a give away...look at the rear and it looks just like a Launch Command rocket...with lights and sound :) Seems like a scam to me! James Powell (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Errata corrige

(...) qualcosa (...) quel qualcosa di simile è K'NEX o KINEX Domenico (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Looking for track

(...) OK, As a general information post: I have 2 spare 4555's on order. Lego Canada still has them at $65 cdn each now (on sale). If anyone wants one at cost plus or trade, LMK. James Powell (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No 2000 stuff yet

(...) A week and a half? Is that normal or fair? Say it ain't so! I looked around Oakland and towards San Jose California early Sunday morning myself -- nothing! -- Richard (::weeping big globby lego tears awaiting the arrival of his new castle (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  2000 Castle - Royal Joust in Salem, NH

Dropped by the Salem, NH TRU over lunch. Only one 2000 LEGO set: the Royal Joust. No time to put it together, but some first impressions from looking it over: * I thought the king had a black beard from the catalog pics. Maybe there are two kings, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Set #7940?!

I highly doubt that this set really existed. According to the title, it's a NASA Space shuttle made by Lego: (URL) mean, I *know* this set doesn't exist. Bryan (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing

I just received the following e-mail titled LEGO MINDSTORMS News. It was sent to General.Release@mindstorms.com so I'm sure a few of you also received the same.... Christopher Good (I snipped the details for each item.) Happy Holidays! As a member (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact