  *81254 (-10)
  Re: External Power Port Problem..?

(...) Yes, but this may be the very reason it has been dropped. A lot of people have connected DC supplies capable of delivering far more current than the correct transformer. The problems are that when using a DC supply, only two of the diodes in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

=>> On it ((URL) is a scan =>> and detailed description of my (at last) finally-successful implementation =>> of a rack-and-pinion type of steering mechanism... I just looked at your pictures, and I wonder if the way you've got the final axles (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) are (...) People, she is just wearing a *tight* blue dress, nooo armor (she's got cleavage!) with a shawl (spelling?) or sweatery thing over her shoulders. She ain't no warrior chick. Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  next Auczilla?

Todd, When do you anticipate beginning the next Auczilla? (It will be Auczilla XI, correct?) Thanks. Franklin (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Well let me be first to give you a warm welcome. Good to know you are listening. I am sure we will be listening to you. Now I just have a few things on my list.......Oh, well, perhaps I will wait until everyone has said Hi first. regards (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Year 2000 Surprise

I have seen several posts how TLC wanted to keep the new sets a "surprise." I also know that there is a belief that is widely held that we, AFOLs, are not the target for that surprise. (Now if they offered train service packs that would be a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FMHsL2.FJw@lugnet.com... (...) If it makes any difference, I don't think your reputation is at all "sullied." Rather, I think you handled a difficult situation rather gracefully. Even (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

First the dealer catalog scans debate, then Lego Direct! What a week... Who said playing with bricks isnt exciting (probably my wife actually) regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

I'm in MSP next week, dunno about after that, natch. However I am thinking I'l be in BOS MA the week of the 10th of Jan. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) <SNIP> Of course, there is no telling what went on inside the ship on that long, lonely ride to the Hutt's palace. Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact