  *81120 (-20)
  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

Dennis Clark <dlc@verinet.com> wrote in message FMHFB0.4A0@lugnet.com... (...) (nearly) a (...) the (...) conveyer (...) Dennis, where's the point with conveyor belt links, as you already can order as many as you like at PITSCO, part # N779938, 36 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

(...) Totally awesome! Too bad Lego doesn't release Technic models of this caliber. Was Timmy flying when it had that fateful low approach? Cheers, - jsproat p.s. P-51 Mustang! Cadillac of the sky! :-, (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Nuovo iscritto ItLUG

Ricevo da Angelo Brugnoli: ---...--- Fantastikk! Finalmente vi ho trovati... i misteriosi appassionati LEGO... con i capelli grigi. Sono appena stato travolto da un'insana passione per Mindstorm e Cibermaster ed ora devo saperne di più. Pur padre di (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) Actually (resizing and enhancing the scanned image), it almost looks like the female head from Adventurers... Hey! I just realized that her torso has a print for 'feminine armor'! :):) Well, ok, I'm not 100% sure (it's a tiny picture!). And (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light seeker?

[snip] (...) Do you have RCXCC? If not get it, its the best companion for NQC out there. If you got NQC, check out that page for the RCXCC link (I've forgotten it at the moment). With RCXCC you can connect your light sensor up, turn on the RCX (not (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Low slopes with stripes? Russell?

Russell, Was it you that wanted the striped bricks? Do you only want ones with straight stripes, not triangles? I found the following this week: 18 - yellow 4x3 with rectangular red stripes (may want to keep 4-8) 4 - yellow 2x3 with rectangular red (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

[snip] (...) The camera is a don't care for me. CCD or CMOS color cameras are (nearly) a dime a dozen. What I am interested in is one of the models clearly has the conveyer belt tracks on large gears. FINALLY! A Technic kit with conveyer belt links! (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Train Creations

I finally got myself a digital camera, and you can see some of the results on my new page of train creations at (URL) to lugnet.trains. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

In other words, A*B is not equal to B*A, when A and B are matrices. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) Yes. (...) Try using terms like: LDraw -- a (mostly historical) software package for creating LEGO-type models on your computer. ldraw.org -- the group formerly known as the L-CAD mailing list. A (very) loosely organized group of people, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

This is what actually happen I contacted Lego UK for some Lego Technic Club magazines, therefore I left my number and postal address I got the magazines about 3 weeks ago and now this has arised. I am really stuck I don't know what to do next other (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

This is what actually happen I contacted Lego UK for some Lego Technic Club magazines, therefore I left my number and postal address I got the magazines about 3 weeks ago and now this has arised. I am really stuck I don't know what to do next other (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Size limit?

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:FMHE1n.Dp@lugnet.com... (...) DAT (...) There's no limit. We asked Todd about this a while back and he said post away. (...) No, it would not. Per the charter of cad.dat.* groups, only .dat (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) It may have been, but they count as Imperial Flunkies for purposes of my post. :D I couldn't remember who was pushing, exactly, just that it was *never* Fett. We never see Fett touch, handle, fight, or otherwise molest Solo in any movie. The (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: First German Lego Train Club (FGLTC) foundet!

Hi Space-Dö! I hope our pages weren't to dissappointing (especially for one who is into space....). As written our club is still in the phase of foundation and a bigger amount of pictures of our event will appear just after New Year's Day..... Best (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

How did they get your phone number? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) Nope. Not a bit. Chris (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Outpost.com

I was watching TV the other day when I saw an outpost.com commercial starring some guy(?) from ABC's Friday night lineup. Anyway, in one shot he was sitting upon a couch that looked similar to a red 2x4 brick. It just seemed pretty cool. -Chris (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Size limit?

I'm working on a largish DAT file, and I'd like to post it when I get it completed. Is there a limit, etiquette-based or otherwise, on how large a DAT we can post here? Would it be okay instead to post a link to the DAT in cad.dat-files? Dave! (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Extra Endor Lukes

(...) Here is an IDEA: 1. You have LOTS of Lukes. 2. You have ZERO Endor Rebel Soldiers. 3. Call LEGO Shop At Home and Order Adventurer Accessories 5381 for the Pilot hat, and 5318 (Headwear) for the black visors. 4. Put the hat and visor on the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact