 Robotics / 8882
Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:48:59 GMT

Dennis Clark <dlc@verinet.com> wrote in message FMHFB0.4A0@lugnet.com...
[snip]
  The camera is a don't care for me.  CCD or CMOS color cameras are • (nearly) a
dime a dozen.  What I am interested in is one of the models clearly has • the
conveyer belt tracks on large gears.  FINALLY!  A Technic kit with • conveyer
belt links!  Available 11/99, hmmm.

Dennis, where's the point with conveyor belt links, as you already can order
as many as you like at PITSCO, part # N779938, 36 links for 6.25$.
It's not a problem for YOU who live in the US, but I've been helped by a
friend to get mine :-)

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22