 CAD / Development / 3442
Re: Size limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:22:05 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:FMHE1n.Dp@lugnet.com...
I'm working on a largish DAT file, and I'd like to post it when I get it
completed.  Is there a limit, etiquette-based or otherwise, on how large a • DAT
we can post here?

There's no limit.  We asked Todd about this a while back and he said post
away.

Would it be okay instead to post a link to the DAT in
cad.dat-files?

No, it would not.  Per the charter of cad.dat.* groups, only .dat files and
followups to them should be posted there.  If you want to post a link to a
.dat file located on your site, you can post to lugnet.cad.

So what's this big project?

-John Van