  *81100 (-20)
  Light seeker?

Hi I'm a little bit new to this ROBOTIC stuff so I need a little help. I bought RIS 1.5 and I have read everything etc, throwed drag'n drop language in my trashbin. I use NQC now :) I wonder how I get my bot to seek the brigtest light in my room?? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Online LCAD???

(...) Maybe we could all donate our old computers to ldraw.org, and establish a rendering server farm. :) That *might* work OK for doing a lot of renderings of small scenes, but probably wouldn't be very helpful for big scenes. I don't know that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) Actually, wasn't it the City Security? I thought they pushed it, something to do with union laws and cargo from their facility, also accident liablity laws. Imagine if a Stormy (uninsured by Cloud City Workers Group) pushed it into a wall, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alte Sets - brandneu!

(...) Sabine, Eine 7715 wurde mich recht gefallen. Ich bin sehr interessiert daran. Grußen, Manfred. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Hello all

After many years of being away, I am about to jump back into Lego. Back when I was a boy, they called them Expert Builder. Now I am considerably older (28) and if I don't get the RIS for christmas, I am going to go charge the dang thing. Just wanted (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Dat File Request

Does anyone have the DAT file of the small mech (the "Ghoul", I think) from the missing Minifig Suns web site. The mech's head was one of those Ice Planet control-thingys. :) Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Responds to Vendor Catalog Scans? was Re: 2000 Technic Problem

(...) Guess this will answer a lot of questions in the retailer catalog scans debate then! regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

I have not thoroughly investigated your site but how did they get your phone number? And how did they find out you posted them on the net? Do you think they watch Lugnet for that kind of thing? Or does someone sit and monitor the web for illegal (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) Actually, Bobe Fett never pushed Solo along. It was Imperial Flunkies pushing Solo along, Fett just walked with them. Yes, I'm just that anal. eric (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hallå!

Hej! Jag kan meddela att den lilla skara som följer den här mailinglistan nu utökats med en person i form av mig. Jag får väl börja med att presentera mig lite, antar jag. Jag heter Tommy, är född 79 och bor i Linköping. Efter ett par års uppehåll i (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Your Resumes

I'll agree to that. Here in Atlanta, the tech job market is pretty tight and employers want both technically knowledgeable people with good outside interests. I've always had a short Hobbies section on my resume and it's gotten me in the door on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  So long...

...and thanks for all the fish! I am disconnecting from the Internet for a while. Hope to be back some time next year. I will be at the Fest on Sat, I am leaving Holmfirth, W.Yorks after brekkers, so should be there mid morning. -- Liam. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: SPACE AUCTION -- Many Rarities!!!

(...) Thanks, man! I also found an extra #885 (non-US, with manual, no box) that I'll list sometime soon, unless there's an interested buyer first. I know you started out with the space stuff Todd, so let me know if there's anything you still need (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  2000 Technic Problem

Hello All I have now removed must of the 2000 Technic Images just to be on the safe side As i had a phone call from Lego Legal Dept (i wasn't their at the time of the call). They are really annoyed to the fact that serect images were released. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  2000 Technic Problem

Hello All I have now removed must of the 2000 Technic Images just to be on the safe side As i had a phone call from Lego Legal Dept (i wasn't their at the time of the call). They are really annoyed to the fact that serect images were released. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: FIRST and FLL

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:991206095516GI....ame.net... (...) We use our FIRST team as mentors for our FLL teams (currently we have 9 teams througthout the ISD). I am going to talk to the kids about using CAD to model their (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "No reply from RCX" with nqc...

(...) Try this: nqc -v -raw 10 and then also this (substituting the right filename) nqc -v -firmware <filename> and post the results. The "-v" option turns on some logging that may help us figure out what is wrong. (...) The firmware file is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Good morning Aaron, I am glad to hear from someone. I struggled for hours last night to juggle the kids and household chores around reviewing those sets and I had hoped when I got to work this morning that I would have SOMETHING to look at in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Hey, I am a fan of this line. I love the Indiana Jones feel to the Egypt sets, but I never fell in love with the *whole* Amazon line. I don't think I'll ever get the 5986 unless they cut the price in half, but I have all the rest of both (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Two or more RCX:s?

The easiest way to have two RCXs communicate is using the "send command" feature in Lego RCX Code (I think that's what it's called--I only have one RCX, so I haven't paid close attention to that feature). Essentially, it transmits a number from 0 to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact