 Star Wars / 4822
Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Case writes:

I wonder if the set will include a handle piece to clip onto the top
of the 1x2x5 brick -- that way a Boba Fet could push the Solo-brick
along parallel to the ground like he did in ESB.

Actually, Bobe Fett never pushed Solo along.  It was Imperial Flunkies pushing
Solo along, Fett just walked with them.

Yes, I'm just that anal.

eric
Actually, wasn't it the City Security?  I thought they pushed it, something to
do with union laws and cargo from their facility, also accident liablity
laws.  Imagine if a Stormy (uninsured by Cloud City Workers Group) pushed it
into a wall, deactivated the repulsor field, and dropped it on his toe?  They
would have to pay him through the nose!  That trooper would be able to retire
from service (have to really) and be on disability.  Them carbon freeze units
can be very heavy (imagine Solo weighed 180 lbs. + the unit with iced carbon
of at least another 200 lbs!!!).  Stormies were just there to block laser
blasts and Ewok spears.
By the way, anybody else want to see some LEGO Ewok sets?
Bye fer now,
Aaron>maniac@vol.com