  *79869 (-20)
  Re: Set ID help needed

The grey 2x2 tiles, white and black figs w/pigtail hair, red arches possibly, black 4x8 plates, 1x4 headlight brick make me think 555 Hospital set. Though from the sounds of it you don't have a couple of the 1x4 I believe.. red arch bricks. The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle Window question...

(...) Yes. they are totally useless. Send them to me. Seriously, I think grey with red trim looks great, it's the color scheme of my never finished megatrainstation. These are great little windows. I use them a lot. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

(...) I have not seen it yet as of Sunday 5 december. Since I leave for a (probably) all week road trip at 4 AM tomorrow, next weekend is my next chance to do anything. Sorry if that gets up your nose, Phil, but that's just the way it is. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Coal Process Plant

(...) Yes. Conan has a bunch of those in grey from somewhere so I used them both in the water tower and the coaling tower. I DID use the 2x2x5 lattice columns in my sanding tower. from Paul Foster's page of pics: (URL) one shows my coaling tower (on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  In Austin from 12-6 to 12-9

I will be in Austin from 12-6 to 12-9 and might have time to get together in the evening if anyone is interested. I will not be available on 12-6 or 12-9 but 12-7 and 12-8 might be possibilities although you never know when you are traveling on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  J-Box Page (was UKLUG Prototype online)

There is a J-Box Page of sorts, David Leese created it. I think it would benefit from being integrated with the UKLUG, as it had some truly gruesome advertisements. Unfortunately I have lost the URL: another benefit to being integrated with the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Brass Monkeys!

Brrr, bit chilly isn't it? Fingers too cold to play with Lego :( -- Liam. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  UKLUG comments

I see a number of problems with the list of shops by areas: (1) It won't cover all shops in all areas. (2) The data will go out of date, and will not be used enough to maintain accuracy. (3) Telephone numbers + addresses can be found easily via (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

JP Brown <envcons@csi.com> wrote in message news:384A167D.3164EB...csi.com... (...) of (...) probably (...) It sure looks like a camera to me. You can even see a somewhat thicker cable coming off of the camera. Although low-res "golf ball" style (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

Hi Susan, Last time I spoke to Lego over here they said they had stock of a third party torpedo styled motor that was recommended for use with lego floating boats, it is supposed to fit on the bottom of the stern area. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  FS : Two castle sets - 6075 & 6048

FS : Two castle sets - 6075 & 6048 Both are 95% complete. Both are boxed Both come with instructions 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop 6075 Wolfpack Tower $35 (ono) for both (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS : 2 Boxed Town sets - 6397 & 6389

Both a boxed, complete & with instructions. 6397 - Gas N' Wash Express ($45 ono) 6389 - Fire Control Center ($50 ono) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) hope not. I look forward to the three Star Wars Technic sets, the 8457 Power Puller looks interesting, and maybe the 8307 Stunt Race will prove to be some fun, but... Where are the BIG Technic sets? At least we have the 8448 car this year... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Bert, I'm not sure that there is much more to be figured out. I think that everything we might need is now known. Am I wrong? By the way, I've enjoyed your web pages for quite a while. Thanks for the nice work. I'm impressed with how good your (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for # 6339

Hi, thanks to everybody who wrote me. We found one in ebay, germany for about 50$. It arrived yesterday. So I proofed it in the evening (when Kevin was in Bed) and it as complete - with the exception of the poster - but he doesn't know about it and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Bra BASIC-askar?

Vilka BASIC/FREESTYLE-askar är bra att bunkra upp med om man ska bygga en stad? Fönster, dörrar osv finns ju i separata askar, men klossar är svårare att få tag i. Jag tänker då på 1*n-klossar att ha i väggar osv. Det finns en "husask", 3040, men (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Probably complete enough for an official release, unless I have made any fatal mistakes. (...) Because I'm avaiting a clarification of the legal terms of the parts library before I'm subimitting any more parts. (...) Sure, go ahead. As long as (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FM9n6s.C9M@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) 2000 Whoops... Make sure that is not word-wrapped. If you get an error, put 2000 on the end. Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  2000 Technic

A complete list, with pictures, is now available at: (URL) intersting stuff. See what you think... Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and the winner is....

(...) Potrei obiettare che una sanzione definita a posteriori per un reato non stabilito a priori e` un tantinello ingiusta, ma mi adeguo alle decisioni della corte. Ho teste` bruciato 1000 dei miei sensori rotazionali. Adesso me ne rimangono solo (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact