  *79814 (-20)
  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Time to move on I think - the sky is blue, the grass is green, the brick is red, etc, etc. Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The Angriest Lego Collector in the World!

(...) i'm scared, but then again, i don't work for TLG... later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

I'd have to say that both Knudsen's and Baum's books are quite helpful. The CD that is included with Baum's book has all the programs and nqc versions. There is even a quicktime video of legos putting themselves together to form a tank. All of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) I originally envisioned Marathon in this manner, with a primary structure of Technic beams and connectors. The problem was too much dislocation of the plates; I always wanted them to fit more tightly than they'd go without buckling under (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  (canceled)

  The Angriest Lego Collector in the World!

See the freak and read his demands at: (URL) Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

(...) Tom, Its great to hear from someone involved with one of the First teams! My ideas for LDraw and the teams would simply be for the kids to learn how to program their robot design into the computer to document its construction etc. LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38496885.5739D2F4@p...su.edu>... (...) not (...) it's (...) You can get a decent tripon for about $20. Unfortuanately it won't totally eliminate camera shake unless your camera has a remote. The tripod will hold the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BURP Adventure set #666

Tan (Sand?) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Cool Model. Several Things, though. 1.that adventurers wheel piece: how complete is it? 2.why has it not been posted to cad.dat.parts so others can use it? 3.can I use this model in my c&c/red alert models collection? I think it would make a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Frightening My NLSO (Was re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business?)

(...) I frightened my girlfriend today. I told her this story, and mused openly about the possibility of canvassing the twenty-plus college campuses within a half hour's drive with "will buy collections" signs in order to turn a slight profit to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Something for those few people who play RPGS out there COME SEE THIS IF YOU MAKE / HAVE MADE MECHA

I think that the dudes who posted "where are the carriera" stuffs right man.... anyway ive seen tons of mechs that have guins strapped to em & they cant move worth horse **** anyway Everyone who reads this look up the name "XENOGEARS" this game (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego looking candy

You can lick 'em and stick 'em together fairly well, but I strongly recommend against eating them. You might as well just buy a bag of sugar! Dave Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:FM8uzy.5JE@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego looking candy

(...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

Well, I have Dave's book, and have finished it. If anyone is interested, I could put a comparative review of both books up. Oh. I see you are interested. OK, I will get to work. Give me a day or so. --Jack Gregory Mark Winters (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

Be advised that there are two competitions sponsored by FIRST. One has been going on for a few years, called the "FIRST Robotics Competition" The other, new this year is FIRST LEGO League. The latter, which is what the original post is about, is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dk UK Lego Tour (was Re: Lego event in Glasgow)

(...) Did anyone go to any of these? Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego looking candy

(...) Or you can buy them at TRU in a small white bucket for $4 a pop. Some bulk candy stores have 'em too. -- Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  4554 Metro Station and 2772 SAS Airline Promo Auctions

If interested, check out my two auctions on Serious Collector: 2774: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact