  *79644 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999 01:57:39 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote: snip! (...) Ya that's me alright, with a few exceptions I have no castle figs older than Dragon Masters (ok about 12 or so some Black Falcons and a few Crusaders and two (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Rose window question

I've never heard or seen that before (I sort of know about war hammer tho) Your right though because some of the ship designs are cool. My inspiration i guess came from a love for gothic architecture that developed back in high school. I used to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  FOTW - 6464

I have been out of my dark ages for several months now and finally had a FOTW! While searching the ZB website, I came across this (URL) The picture is for 6464, Super Rescue Complex, 331 pieces, $ 76. 2. The description is Emergency Response Center, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Rose window question

Thanks for the advice! I'll let you know how the progress is going. Thats also a good idea about the white instead of the black for the "lead" between the glass. I'll most likely compromise with grey because the out side is made up of grey,black,and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

Patrick Justison wrote in message ... (...) Why is doing a carrier (pieces willing) in mini fig scale unrealistic? I should have ample space for about 8 small fighters (about A wing sized) in my ship when its done-- maybe more if I could figure out (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Inventory: 8462.

"Johannes" == Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes: Johannes> Inventory of 8462 : Tow Truck And this makes for 783 pieces, not the 773 that the pause database claims. Perhaps 10 spares? -- "Lord, we never want to be here; Sure don't ever (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 8450 Mission

"Johannes" == Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes: Johannes> Inventory of 8250 : Mission That makes for a total of 640 pieces. -- "while(!asleep()) sheep++;" -- Janne Johansson. Visually inspecting visual programming languages. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 4561 alternates?

(...) Morjens Martin! BTW, Stockmann is the biggest department store in the whole Nordic countries. But the more important thing is that you can get all the track you ever need by ordering it from the "Oy Suomen Lego Ab" (www.lego.fi). They won't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Naboo Fighter - Looking for Alternate Models

(...) here is a link of an alternate I built. I think it was posted in dat.models (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 6082 Building Instructions

(...) Try Kevin Loch's site. The instructions are 2.5MB, but the location for them is: (URL) sure to check out the rest of the site while you're there! best, LFB (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

I'm planning on doing a couple of carriers in microfig scale. And a large blacktron landing craft. Doing a carrier in minifig scale is unrealistic. Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Well, just got back from the 24x7 USPS in downtown Boston. Mailed out the first huge stack of member packets. And whew -- the first run at it took a lot longer than I'd expected, but now I think it's down to a science. I'll try to run batches to the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal

"Falk" == Falk Stricker <falk.stricker@gmx.de> writes: (...) Falk> because a lot of toys are using mignon batteries Mignon batteries? Falk> and so I have about 20 rechargable batteries and a processor Falk> charger for loading these in a short (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Is there any interested in parts from the Technic Shuttle?

I'm considering purchasing anumber of Technic Space Shuttle sets, nd was wondering if there was any interest in the parts from this set? Here is a link to the Lugnet database: (URL) set contains tons of technic parts in white, black, yellow and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  2000 lego???

Well, I'm up here in Portland Maine, and I was in a TRU tonight (it closed at midnight) and what did I see, but a couple piles of unopened boxes in the Lego Isle marked as being Lego, and were from Enfield, CT! So it looks like the new 2000 stuff (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindstorms Robotic Invention System

(...) Alex> That's not a bad price, locally. I don't think i've seen the Alex> RIS 1.5 for less than $200 here. Online, I've seen like $180 as Alex> lowest ... if anyone knows where to get it for cheaper, though Alex> -- please say so, I'm looking (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  NQC listing mnemonics

I have started looking at adding Scout support to NQC, and in the process I am questioning whether or not to change the mnemonics used in the disassembly listings (the -l option for nqc). Currently, I use a set mnemonics that I made up when writing (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Exclusionary Themes

Can we go back to being a happy little stress-free group? The American rivalry started off cutely, but in reality it is a very real form of prejudice, and therefore not very cute at all. The problem being that with any form of group mentality more (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Help me!

Definitely not lego, but doesn't look entirely like Megabloks to me either. Maybe it's TYco? Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Well, that's another confirmation that I ain't normal. Thanks Mike :) Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact