 Trains / 3010
Re: 4561 alternates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Martin Erdelen writes:
Also, if you haven't bought any extra
track yet go buy some. The oval that comes with the train is just too small.

Yes, I was aware of that. But the stock available in Finland's biggest dept.
store was about six boxes with curved, and one (1) with straight tracks. And
one (1) pair of points. Guess where they are now...

I'll try some Internet suppliers. LEGO WorldShop, however, seems to sell only
the hi-tech stuff. But there are alternatives, of course.

Morjens Martin!

BTW, Stockmann is the biggest department store in the whole Nordic countries.
But the more important thing is that you can get all the track you ever need
by ordering it from the "Oy Suomen Lego Ab" (www.lego.fi). They won't accept
orders via web yet so you have to call or fax them. It normally takes about a
couple of days to receive your order.

Mika