  *79333 (-10)
  Re: New Small Church

(...) Oh I really like the idea of the 1x1 with side stud with a tile on it! Enough of that and you can really get a rough surface. It also raises the expense of the model using up all those tiles but I think it might be worth it. I will try this (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in article <3847317B.34C189E2@e...nk.net>... (...) I'm not sure what's up Phil. I had the box almost a month ago. It arrived Thurs Nov 4 and I had it back in the mail Mon Nov 8. I also posted notes here (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Easy on the CAPS

I absolutely agree with John on all of his points. When I expressed my displeasure several weeks ago, many people jumped to the defense of TLG. It is good to see that there are folks out there that see what an atrocity TLG's version of the MF really (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Castle structure advice taken

OK, first of all thanks to everybody who responded to my original post. The discussion was extremely helpful, and gave an interesting look into how a lot of you build larger structures. After various considerations, I think the Technic-peg connected (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

yeah, I was over reacting, but I am with Tom that there should be some accountability and documentation of progress. Thanks Tom, you said it much better than I. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

I have sent a few pics to you, Steve, and will send remaining later tonight - didn't want to slow up your retrieving emails. I apologize if the pics look grainy as it is dark here and I haven't yet found time to "play" with the camera for better (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Re: How long is a chain? - Thanks

(...) It was clever of you to ask. I didn't think of it, and my own calculations were somehow grossly inaccurate. As a result, I wound up ordering eighteen feet or so of chain! (some of which I would happily trade for some of those worthless (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Small Church

(...) Well, it's a really difficult question. You could try to insert some bricks with different colours in some odd places. (DkGrey, green, brown, tan, ...) Another way to achieve a slightly "worn" look would be to, in a somewhat random pattern, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Easy on the CAPS

Morgan Steele <MorganSteele@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FM5JxC.JBu@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) style (...) Correction: we _were_ expecting too much from the MF. Now we're expecting 8 hull pieces, some large plates, a new cockpit piece, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Klar zum Entern

Ahoi Sabine, habe als alter Pirat endlich lesen gelernt und bin deine Liste durchgegangen. Werde sofort einen Raubzug in den Süden starten !!! GRRR... Hab Dir eine Liste der Geheimzahlen per mail geschickt. Will sofort tauschen, haben, bauen, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact