  *74834 (-10)
  RE: Scout SDK - first impressions

|The Blink and Double Blink events in the Scout implements a click and double |click functionality on the light sensor. In this way you can use an ordinary |flashlight to signal click and double click and make things happen. The |timing of the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: idea for firmware development

(...) :-) I just finished an answer to Ralph on another thread, and it was the same idea that crossed my mind - if the bytecode could be extended, while remaining backward compatible, so that it allows for more variables and maybe a stack, then it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FW: idea for firmware development

(...) would (...) I think I did not express myself well enough. I meant that implementing a standard firmware emulator in pbForth would be interesting if that implementation would give more space for user programs than the standard one. Or if the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

(...) Hallo Dave, Unfortunately, I don't speak Nederlandse, but it looks close enough to Deutsch that I can make out enough of it to see your question. Anyway, I have some good news -- I just learned from my bank yesterday that they are able to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Hallo... Ik zou jullie graag willen helpen met betalen....!! Hoe??? wel ik woon in de US.. OK so what... well ik heb namelijk ook een nederlandse bankrekening en een digipas.... met andere woorden...Je kunt een bepaalt bedrag op mijn rekening (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

I don't know for sure, but I have doubts that spirit.ocx will run in the Jornada, since the Journada contains a Hitachi processor, while spirit.ocx runs on Intel x86. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Set 5909 - reprise . . .

If you look at LugNet, there are at least three Treasure Raiders sets, the same content with different set numbers. One of them comes with a golden mumy storecase, the second is 'normal' and the third has 'non-U.S. version?' in its description. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Question on 8277 Inventory

Robert Munafo wrote in message ... (...) this: (...) ... (...) ... (...) sub-box (...) the (...) the (...) inventory (...) I'd say no, there's no standard. For my inventories, I just count the parts for the whole set. That's the compromise I made a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

(...) coming in at 514Kb I'd be interested to see if you could. (...) but you miss out on the apps currently running on the palm os. Does the Sun Kvm (java, jini) run on WinCE? (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jambalaya Page Updated!!!!

Dear Tamy... Can you do me a huge favor.... "please" I posted to be on the general #3 box...I could not get the original tread in my reader so I posted a message..That did not work...This the reason I ask you... Thanks so much in advance Dave Mookie (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact