  *74701 (-10)
  Where is the Orlando LIC?

I have a day off in Orlando and I want to go to the Lego Imagination Center. Where is it? (I gather it's inside a Disney zone but which one?) Is there a web site with directions to get there? (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Ik heb me ook aangemeld. Betalen wordt inderdaad een beetje lastig. Internationaal betalingsverkeer is belachelijk duur. Het zou fijn zijn als Todd creditcard-betalingen zou kunnen accepteren. Anders heb ik nog wel wat dollars liggen van mijn (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

Timothy Culberson wrote in message <38344A1F.DE3FC4A5@y...oo.com>... (...) That would be M*ndroid, in late 96. His "want ads" were the least of his efforts to disrupt r.t.l. His more inventive efforts included posting what were taken to be death (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) So obvious, looking at the toys on my desk at work- lightsaber handles! Chris (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1680

(...) Yes. I accidently counted that picture. and Yes i do have a complete set of scanned instructions to almoast every castle set. I wish someone would scan the last remaining sets i need to complete the collection, though (stupid royal knights (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) My Mistake. The instructions were "cut" on the minifig section. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About Blasters

(...) Guns that look just like this are still being made and used. As for the rifles, well, go to KMart in the sporting goods section. Chris (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Don't forget the rock raiders drill pieces -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  New Job!

It's a very good day today! I start work tomorrow at a local Toys 'R' Us near DFW, Tx. !! It's seasonal, but could last beyond New Year's. And I get a ten percent discount on merchandise! The problem is, we have a 8.25% sales tax! I know where most (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

(...) Actually, finding a bad NiCd is easy - split the battery into its component cells, and individually charge/discharge them (or even just check their voltage and polarity if they're REALLY shot) to rate their characteristics. Dedicated racers, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact