  *74428 (-20)
  Shell Lego's

G'day peeps. Having the fortune (or misfortune depending on how you see it) of being stuck in Sydney Traffic,I noticed the Shell Service Station near me was selling LEGO Toys. On my way back home I stopped for petrol (*gasp* how convenient). Anyway (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Så, tänker ni bli medlemmar i Lugnet?

Tobias Möller *undrar* (...) Sannolikt. Om jag kan komma på något sätt att skicka så "lite" pengar till USA utan att behöva betala 130:- till Posten för att de ska skriva ut en internationell check. :( // Purjo (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  On the LEGO Company flash homepage

Some people here have expressed a dislike for the animated flash homepage. They're currently running a poll for it, and here are the results so far: Does the animated flash home page work for you? 51%: It works great, and it's fast! Can't get (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: idea for Pirates spin-off

That sounds good. However, given that the Spaniards wiped out the Aztecs I'm not sure about how PC it is(?). Would the Spaniards also be armed with the common cold? Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) You don't NEED them but I don't know of many train builders who wouldn't like more of them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

Yes, but how many will I need to buy to get a decent amount of road plates? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

(...) I agree with this statement, but I was hoping that we could have this stated in a more formal way somewhere. I find this very important as people spend hundreds of hours of work on the parts which are donated to the LDraw community. (...) I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

(...) If you've had to say it a hundred times already, I think it _should_ be in the FAQ. That's what FAQs are for, isn't it? Frequently answered questions. (...) Nah, I wouldn't say so. The parts database isn't distributed with LDLITE. Sure, LDLITE (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: IR tower question

I realize that the signal sent is 38 kHz at 2400 baud but isn't that set by the serial port? Robert Eddings (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  FS/FT 1960's Lego Set

Hello I have an 1965 Lego sets for sale, set number 060, check here to see: (URL) this is the large box at the back of the picture. The set is in good condition for it's age, complete with parts which are in very good condition I also have an old (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Release of 2000 StarWars sets

(...) The 1999 Classic sets were flagged in the US as out in March, so they appeared in February for March (in the UK is was in the catalogue as April and I got my first set in the last week or so of March). Since the US catalogue date is January, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: argh

(...) Do you mean gcc 2.95.x ? If so, yes, i did it 2 days ago. The native compiler on my linux box (kernel 2.2.13, glibc 2.0 ) is a self compiled gcc 2.95.1. The cross compiler egcs-1.1.2 for h8300 built without problems on this machine, and i was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland

Seeking pictures of the back side of the Statue of Liberty at Legoland. The Ultimate Lego Book has pictures of the front. I would like pictures of the back side to be able to duplicate it for myself. If anyone has or will be going to Legoland, could (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) Train doors and train windows are needed to make trains? Wow, I didn't know that. The genious of LEGO bricks is that you can use any combination of bricks to build what you want. Only the imagination is the limit. Who says trains need to have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Compiling pcode for the handyboard

Had the some prob. We had to make sure the included header files, etc. had the correct path in the sources. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: local echo (MMOOTTOORR__SSEETT instead of MOTOR_SET)

Hi Erik, Starting after the 1.0.7 version, echo from RCX was disabled (controlled by RCX_ECHO variable, off by default). Current version (1.1.0 as I remember) shouldn't show any echo. At least with "standard" terminals. I've tried Hyperterminal, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: IR tower question

I stripped my IR tower few days ago and draw a partial schematics out of it. TX side. There are two IR diodes connected series. Low power level feed is 100 ohm and high level is 5.6 ohms. Low range diode current is somewhere around 50 mA. I have not (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  R: R: Lego anch'io

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FLCuK1.Mrq@lugnet.com... (...) farti (...) Bene, accetto di buon grado l'invito e, salvo imprevisti, confermo la mia presenza al raduno del 28. Grazie ancora a tutti, -- Ciao, Francesco (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  local echo (MMOOTTOORR__SSEETT instead of MOTOR_SET)

hi guys, I just started the pbforth for the first time! definitely interesting experience. I use the minicom to communicate with rcx now. it looks like it's working, I can start/stop motor etc... however it always puts every character I type twice (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  R: R: Lego anch'io

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message FLD1vA.Gnz@lugnet.com... (...) Grazie a Mario e a Giulio per le dritte tecniche. Questo weekend vedo di trovare qualche set (potro' permetterme uno, visto i costi) e comunque di lavorare sul (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact