 LEGOLAND / California / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:09:28 GMT

Seeking pictures of the back side of the Statue of Liberty at Legoland.  The
Ultimate Lego Book has pictures of the front.  I would like pictures of the
back side to be able to duplicate it for myself.  If anyone has or will be
going to Legoland, could you please send me any pictures you may have?  I
understand that it will require a telephoto lens for a good shot.  Any detail
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Stephen