  *74322 (-20)
  Re: Cybermaster batteries.

(...) A safe bet is the power requirements for IR transmission. It can require quite a bit of power, particularly in long-range mode. And the serial port, while it can power a mouse, probably cannot provide enough current for the tower. Then again, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: DCP sensors

Actually the Spec sheet says that it uses a 9 volt battery, so I am thinking that it is only about as big half an RCX. Doesn't seem that bad, especially since it does most of the hard work for you... Andy (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bitmaps from MLCad

(...) Can LDLite handle it? If not, you could split the mpd into it's component dat files, and then use LDLite. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) Try it, Man! Minifigs look great holding that shovel. I have the asst. knight holding such a shovel in my smithy... -- Richard (headed for the Fabuland poorhouse when 2000 sets hit the shelves!) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) I lived in Columbia for eight years ending this past August. I have a house for sale there right now. Hey, now that would be cool...a train club that had a house to meet in. You know, you want to buy it...only $55K ;-) Why is all this Missouri (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: 2000 Technic

I could also imagine an old kit in a redesigned version: New and better color, advanced functions,....... But it really should be an old kit (maybe some kind of TECHNIC CLASSICS) Stefan P.S: It started snowing 2 hours ago *brrrr*. (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO sensor inputs - Basic question

Hi, What does 'ACTIVE' mean in LEGO active sensor inputs on the Expansion board? Can I attach a LEGO light sensor ? Thanks Kalyan Kalyan Mulampaka Software Engineer e Information Services ___...___ Ph#: (770) 698 4436 (O) (678) 320 0783 (R) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) it has houses, police stations, amusement parks, cars, etc. So it's sorta town. (...) Almost minifig scale. Fabuland figures are little huminoids with animal heads. The bodies are pretty close to minifig scale, but the heads are much larger. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) Looks like my dreams for a large ferry terminal modled on the ones BC Ferries has, will just remain dreams.... Urgh if only I had more money (or at least really giving parents)! Erin -- Even minifigs need a vacation. Seaborn Brick delayed cuz (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

Eric McCarthy wrote in message <38331DE4.7FE8@aol.com>... (...) My experience was similar to Eric's. I saw quite a couple of sets that they only had one of. My finds were 6821 Pirates Perilous Pitfall $20* 6402 Sidewalk Cafe $4* 6404 Carriage Ride (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) Of course, universal sets have always been out there, but they seem to always be in the $50 range (or more!) and all the parts are in one colour. I did pick up several Giant Robots when they hit $20 a month ago, but now I've got tons of yellow (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  DCP sensors

I checked the dcp website out for info on their ultrasonic device. No size info, but it seems to require its own set of 6 AA batteries! So it must be as big as the RCX! And weigh about the same? No idea on price though. Anybody found the DCP sensor (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Chris, It moves through points with no problem. The leading and trailing truck which have flanged wheels make sure of that. The middle drive wheels are pretty much just along for the ride. My train site seems a bit hosed and I believe it may not be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cybermaster batteries.

Johannes Keukelaar skrev i meddelandet <3832AC4F.DD99C8DD@n...kth.se>... (...) I've had the same experience as you. The batteries _seemed_ almost OK, but the CM did not work properly. I don't know if it was the period without batteries, or the newly (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) The sad thing is, if parts packs are discontinued (as there is every indication of), this may well end up being the best source for grey 2x4's. Ick. James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

(...) Yep, and when one is bad, it takes down the rest of 'em... (...) Don't know about retail and shelf space and so on, but I know there's one distributor that gets first pick of all sub-c Sanyo NiCd's that come off the line.... (...) Well, that's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) <sarcasm> Sure! If you look at the bridge supports, they're made of bricks, which is (counting) at LEAST 70 bricks. The vehicles make up another 25 pieces or so...It's way worth it! </sarcasm> James (URL) set to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minors in LUGs (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

Dear NELUGers, I've been reading this thread, and I would like to know this: Like Ryan, I'm 2 and a half years below the 18 line. I've had a short dark age, but luckily came to my senses quickly. I must comment that in Israel, where I used to live, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

This is screaming for a separate parts pack! Ugh! Scott S. (...) ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) LEGO Page: (URL) to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page! (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: DCP Sensor Adapter,

DCP Microelectronics has a variety of sensors on thier page, including an ultrasonic distance sensor. There has been a few messages about ultrasonic ranging, so I thought that this maight be interesting. Andy (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact