  *73940 (-10)
  DFW, It's time to speak up!

Okay... so I've been fairly active on LUGNET in the CAD groups for quite some time now, working with LCAD, doing some parts authoring, even writing a few VB apps to help other LCAD users... I've decided that it's time to make a little contact with (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: DCP Sensor Adapter,

Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message news:FLB59E.4M9@lugnet.com... (...) That would be: DCP Microdevelopments Limited which has a web page @ (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list

(...) up (...) get (...) on (...) help. (...) you'd (...) Most of the large ships that I have seen are around 40 guns, but with two gun decks, and Frigates only have one. So to get a large single gun-deck frigate of 40 guns or so, you'd have to go (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yes! (actually no)

(...) It reminds me of those milk commercials, when the guy was in heaven, and was eating (Never mind the fact that heaven you don't eat) all the pastries, cookies, etc. he always wanted, and he went to the fridge, and all the milk was gone. Then he (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to handel minors in "LUG's" was (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

(...) Well, I've been involved with a non-profit society focused on live gaming, which has some similar issues with minors and social stigma, so I've got some useful experience. Relevant to note that I'm in Canada, though, so legal issues may vary. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Mindstorms recommendations

Go with the RIS. My son is the same age and does just fine with it. In addition to learning about robotics, your son will learn the basics of programming (conditions, loops, etc.) Also, the scout has only 2 inputs and outputs to the RCX's 3 each. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah)

I've recently come to the conclusion that Zany Brainy is by far the best national chain store for LEGO products. A couply years ago TRU had a better selection, but not anymore. Plus, they keep getting the big recently discontinued sets. Bonus: I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list

(...) Oooh, much larger. For a ship at half-scale the size of Victory, though, you'd need a hull about 32-36 studs wide...you might be able to put together a good brigantine or small frigate at 24 studs. ;) LFB. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: Pure Energy & the RCX

Thanks for the info Matt. I'll true the Pure Energy. I normally use the AC adapter with my students with a full load of new batteries. I'll add the rechargeable feature this year. Denis -----Original Message----- From: Matt Silver (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Yes! (actually no)

Picture this, you find a tiny little toy store hidden somewhere in the bowls of a mall....and inside you find every single Lego set you ever wanted (even some you never thought existed) every town, technic, space, castle, and pirate sets ever made, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact