  *73904 (-20)
  Re: Line Followers

(...) Just a thought (and the reason I still want to use real walls): by bumping into a wall, there are small orientation errors that are introduced (especially when hitting it at an angle). I just like tougher problems! :-) /Vlad (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WTB Blacktron I w/boxes

Well... at those requested prices you can find the first 3 on ebay easy enough, the Renegade (6954) is harder to find from what I've seen than the Message Intercept Base (6987) on ebay lately... at 115.00 and a little luck you could come away with (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Technic air-dampers

My new dampers arrived today, which is a very quick response. One has gone straight into compression. Unfortunately, I cannot see any difference between these and the old items. :-( Jonathon Huw Millington wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Lego at Media Play? (Was: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah))

(...) You can get Lego at Media Play? The most I've seen there is the Mindstorms stuff. Though I haven't looked often lately -- their selection of computer books leaves a lot to be desired... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Connect HP 48GX

Hi Did somebody ever try to connect the Handy-Board to a Hewlett Packard 48G or 48GX? I don't exactly know the specifications of the serial port of the 48G. But there are several serial options possible. For example the protocol can be Kermit or (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) From LC's point of view, the MF is probably like a gem which is supposed to "sell" more Star Wars sets. I mean, this is, like, everybody's favourite Star Wars vehicle. It's probably going to include Luke, Han Solo and Princess Leia (this is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

Fredrik Glöckner skrev i meddelandet ... (...) This question has been on my mind too a bit, as I have thought of the possibility to 'import' LDRAW parts to BlockCAD (with a lot of manual massaging of course, but still using the work done on the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  WTB Blacktron I w/boxes

Hello all.. i'm sure this is a pointless effort... but i'm looking for Blacktron I sets (who *isn't*!?!)... i'd like to get them w/boxes and instructions.... not necessarily MISB, but at least with the pieces in decent shape... here's what i'd (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) pattern (...) my (...) I've noticed the round 1x1 thing too. I have also noticed, though not always, that there is often what appears to be part of the sprue for the 1x1s in the box too- tho not attached to them. Perhaps the machine makes them (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brown Ladders

(...) Yup, and unfortunately, it is found it 6071 Forestmen's River Crossing, one of the most sought after Castle sets. :( I'll sell you one(1) of mine for... One Million Dollars!! ;) Jeff 1 - I would have three, but one broke when a ceiling (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) You mean 6062? That is an awful battering ram. 'Twould work on the small door in that set, but it would never work against a real castle's gate. Its too small, and there is no one to operate it! BTW, I did make my own when I was a child, and I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: Line Followers

I've been working on a line following bot. My original idea was to have an arm that swings back and forth (to cover about 3 inches) over a line and would be able to adjust the direction of the bot based on the position of the line within the arc. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

I know this is kinda late in the thread for adding comments, but I have had two experiences with missing pieces lately: 1 - An Outback airstrip I bought from KB was missing a 1x2 corrugated gray brick that I must of search an hour for (thinking I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah)

Hello fellow WAFOL-ITES. I was at Zany Brainy (Ft. Union area) this weekend and noticed they had at least two Technic Space Shuttles for sale. They also mentioned they would be receiving Lego watches and the (Shop at Home)Town Jr. cargo center very (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: TRU venting (was Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO)

(...) Oh the folks in the stores can find out. But practically speaking, it's not worth their time. Because, well, you're going to buy them regardless of when they hit the shelf, right? So unless you know someone, or can convince someone, to hunt (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Auczilla

Patience is a virtue. No more so than when it comes to waiting for Auczilla parts, especially when you really need them for a current project. As a participant since Aucz IV I can say that Todd always comes through eventually. It'll . I got my stuff (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NELUG Turns 50!!

I'd have to agree for the most part with what's been said-- I'd like to see NELUG cater to a wider audience... However, this is really where the purpose of NELUG gets called into question. If we want a bunch of us to get together and talk about Lego (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: 4970, 6919, 6434 -- are these finds?

(...) not 6559. And yes, they were more like 50% off last year, whereas the sets are only about 1/3 off this year. (Except for that Town Jr set that has little to recommend it.) /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

(...) I'd guess that another rack or two is in the back section. Reasons? Well, that's a lot of empty space if not, and the back opens. It has two 1x4/2x2 hinge bricks on the side shown in the catalog. Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TRU venting (was Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO)

(...) So the $64k question is, kids: We can probably assume from what you guys have said that SOMEONE in the TRU corporation, not necessarily someone at a store, could, if they wanted to (and you'd think they would- we're going to spend a LOT of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact