  *73218 (-10)
  For Sale Lego from the 70's

ject: Vintage Lego From: "ghill" <ghill@execpc.com> Gerald Hill I have the following sets to sell. All are in mint condition. Box and instructions included. However they were ripped open by some young, enthusiastic lego person. 590 Engine Company (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

(...) Wes, The mini synchro drive LOOKS really cool. I wish I had a third turntable so I could build it. Looks like Pitsco is giong to get a call on Monday morning... It's not really clear from the photos I looked at closely, but I'm assuming the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where to begin ?

Dave, If you can still lay your hands on it, get the Technic Space Shuttle. I know it's an older set, but I still see them in shops occasionally (in the Netherlands). Price is around US$ 120. It comes with lots of gears, beams, plates, axles, parts (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Adventurers Sets wanted--Trade

Ed Jones wrote in message ... (...) more (...) Me again. The response has been great--thanks! Just to clear things up a bit, here are some of the highlights of my trading group: Castle: 6059 Knights Stronghold 1877 Crusaders Cart 6042 Dungeon (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Age average

(...) Yep - definately! It will be interesting in a few weeks or months when the demographics from the memberships start coming through. But then a lot of people (children included) will not want to become a member, so without a similar survey here, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Lego sets for sale:

6279 Skull Island 1995... 6769 Fort Legoredo 1996... 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon 1997... 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall 1997 6089 Stone Tower Bridge 1998... 6180 Hydro Search Sub 1998... Sets were displayed but have original boxes and instructions. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) Hey they allready make Tan Peasants. They come in the Star Wars sets :) . More to your point however I think that TLG (TLC) needs more peasants period in the castle line and more everyday folk in all the lines. The problem is that kids don't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lugnet Membership

Benissimo, perfetto. Oppure in altrnativa: IGLSTSWMTETSMHFT (Italian Group of Lego System, Technic, Star Wars, Mindstorms ad Trains Enthusiast That Sometimes Meet to Have Fun Together). Che ne dite, troppo sintetico? Ciao Guillaume (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Question on Tan Peasants

Hello, I was wondering what the opinions are on tan peasants, personally I think lego should make Tan Peasants for their new castle line. They would look more realistic. I know I am going to have made stickers that are precut using the gray peasant (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Next NELUG meeting planning.

I am posting this mainly because we have been using our mailing list for planning our next meeting and that was not its original intent and I wanted everyone to be able to see that we are planning another meeting. I was as guilty as anyone on this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact