 People / 187
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tobias Möller writes:
Yeah but I think that kids around 10 years of age search WWW for lego, they
find lugnet, and doesn´t like the disscussion forum ("Text? How boring!")
but they do the lego survey, because they think it´s fun. Remember, lego is
a toy for children so it´s not that strange.

Yep - definately! It will be interesting in a few weeks or months when the
demographics from the memberships start coming through. But then a lot of
people (children included) will not want to become a member, so without a
similar survey here, we won't really know I guess!

Richard