 People / 145
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:33:07 GMT

Steve Martin:

Based on these statistics and comments, I think that the
JrFOL are doing some really cool stuff.

Yes, but we need to get them to show it off.

Actually, I'd be willing to bet almost any amount that
their biggest handicap is just that they don't have adult
jobs (high paying) to feed their habit like some of us
AFOLs do.

I think you're right. But it could also be that they need
help publishing their models.

I will start bringing my camera along when I visit my
cousins (often to play with LEGO), so we can put pictures of
some of their models on the web.

Another thing is that many kids aren't that good at writing
in English even if they understand most of it.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
    --  Web...:  <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --