  *73211 (-20)
  Lego sets for sale:

6279 Skull Island 1995... 6769 Fort Legoredo 1996... 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon 1997... 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall 1997 6089 Stone Tower Bridge 1998... 6180 Hydro Search Sub 1998... Sets were displayed but have original boxes and instructions. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) Hey they allready make Tan Peasants. They come in the Star Wars sets :) . More to your point however I think that TLG (TLC) needs more peasants period in the castle line and more everyday folk in all the lines. The problem is that kids don't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lugnet Membership

Benissimo, perfetto. Oppure in altrnativa: IGLSTSWMTETSMHFT (Italian Group of Lego System, Technic, Star Wars, Mindstorms ad Trains Enthusiast That Sometimes Meet to Have Fun Together). Che ne dite, troppo sintetico? Ciao Guillaume (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Question on Tan Peasants

Hello, I was wondering what the opinions are on tan peasants, personally I think lego should make Tan Peasants for their new castle line. They would look more realistic. I know I am going to have made stickers that are precut using the gray peasant (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Next NELUG meeting planning.

I am posting this mainly because we have been using our mailing list for planning our next meeting and that was not its original intent and I wanted everyone to be able to see that we are planning another meeting. I was as guilty as anyone on this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: 128 stud truss bridge (ldraw)

Cool! Needs diagonal bracing, though, or it will collapse under its own weight before a train actually even gets to it. (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

Only once. I bought a bunch of 8414's, and building one I found a missing bag of pieces. There was a duplicate bag of other pieces though, so upon weighing the set seemed complete. Called customer service and received the missing pieces in three (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) If I post my fee from the UK today, it'll probably get to you after someone who posts theirs from the US in a weeks time - this isn't a big issue as I'd never be immature enough to compete for a membership number anyway ;) I'm not trying to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

<snip> (...) Paint, no way man :) . I am somewhat of a LEGO purist in that I don't paint or otherwise modify LEGO parts (I do pull arms and legs off and replace them however and to some this is very non-purist behavior). So those are actually all (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  mixing variable types in IC

Now that I got past my nested function problem I have discovered that IC does not like mixing variable types. For instance, this results in an error: int x, y; float c; float divide ( int x, int y) { c = (x/y); return c; } IC will not let me (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Lugnet Membership

Dopo una brevissimo consulto telefonico con Mario, io proporrei di rispondere alla domanda: If you belong to a local LEGO users group or club (for example, BayLUG (URL), NELUG (URL), PNLTC (URL), etc.), feel free to list its name and URL. Con: ILM (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Video Transmitters

[glashan] spake unto the ether: (...) JDR Microdevices ((URL) sells a $25 short-range VHF TV transmitter kit. It's all analog, so there is some drift with warmup and it needs a very stable power supply, but otherwise it works great. The observer (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Blacktron I

(...) I own all of them except the 6954 Renegade. I'll have to agree, the Battrax is really cool, I really like the way the hoses work to keep the front pointed straight. I also really like the modularity of the theme. Kya (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Woo-hoo! I love those chest-stickers :) First a question - I made a mistake - d'oh! I forgot to put my country in the address field, is it okay to go back with my browser, change the information and re-submit, or should I email the changes to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: All black 5542

(...) Looks great - I love the all black (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I know that there are no bat helms this year, I was just saying that the bat helms and dragon masters helms are the worst pieces of castle headwaer ever. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Never too old to play with Lego.

(...) Yeah, I think the author of that article hit it right on the head. Kya (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Highlights

(...) Don't they come in the aquazone accessory pack that is still available from the mail order place (i think, do not quote me on this). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

(...) Their own Lego factory? Kya (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

I had a which's castle that had two entrance bars? 6 bricks by 12 bricks but I was missing a castle wall piece. I know that I have had atleast one other one in the last year, but I can't remember it right know. Rose Paul Davidson wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact