  *72774 (-5)
  Built-in IR

The problem with programming the built-in IR in the Palm is that one needs to access and control the hardware directly. You can't use the normal programming interfaces for controlling the IR. This requires an in-depth knowledge of IR protocol and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message news:FL3F92.CrE@lugnet.com... (...) As you may already know, I keep a set of pages devoted to homemade sensors and alike for the RCX at (URL) . I've posted quite a few homebrew sensor projects (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Shopping - Zany brainy on 7 has several 8480 Space Shuttles

In case anyone is interested. I think that they are at full price. I had not seen any of these in a store (other than S@H and DYA, of course) in quite a while. Will (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: Curved Bridge Prototype Built

Adrian Egli: (...) Looks good. What about stability? It looks like there could be some problems unless there is a firm connection to some straight sections of bridge. (...) and a short description? I would like to add it to my bridge page. Play (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another 2000 Rant

(...) Same reason there was stuff called Royal Knights, Dark Forest, Etc.: Sub-themes. ;) (...) Nitpick Time!! These are *not* Jurassic Park sets. The best book tie-in would be Sir Arthur Conan Doyles' "The Lost World". :) Jeff "What was with the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact