 Trains / 2641
Re: Curved Bridge Prototype Built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:33:51 GMT

Adrian Egli:

I finally built my own curved bridge, mostly Technic but
it uses some Basic too.

Looks good. What about stability? It looks like there could
be some problems unless there is a firm connection to some
straight sections of bridge.

http://home.att.net/~adrianjegli/index.html

Any chance you will set up a permanent page with the picture
and a short description? I would like to add it to my bridge
page.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --